ADMIN

Where are the gutless Republicans?

Republican Party (United States) - Wikipedia

The question is, where on Earth are the Republicans? Why has there been no press conference with every Republican in the House and Senate standing together to denounce all this violence? To passionately defend our police? They know damn well that Chauvin is an outlier, a bad cop who has kept his job because his Democrat-run city kept him despite his abusive tendencies.

Why is President Trump always alone in saying what needs to be said? And when he says what needs to be said, he is viciously attacked by the Democrats and the media who, like Pavlov's dog, consider any word he says as an opportunity for slander. And the Republicans do not come to his defense.

At the moment there is no Republican but Sen. Cotton who has won or even kept the respect or support of his or her constituents. They have all made common cause with their Democrat counterparts. They are letting Antifa and Black Lives Matter, both of which are Soros-funded terrorist groups, have their way with all of us, and it is disgusting. They are not out there defending our police without whom we cannot exist. They know this! They are all -- all of our elected officials except Trump -- capitulating to violent actors who will think nothing of killing indiscriminately next. Antifa and BLM are just a step away from adopting the tactics of the drug cartels of Mexico and the Palestinian jihadis. One small step.

Senators McConnell, Cruz, Scott, Lee, Rubio, et al. Where are you? Congressmen Nunes, Johnson, McCarthy, Gaetz, Jordan, et al., all you good guys, where are you now when we need you to stand up for our values, our safety, our property?

read more:
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/where_are_the_gutless_republicans_.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey! Joseph what we need is a transfiguration of our mind and body to do our job because what you said is a mouth full.

•  The Democrat's Public Sector UNIONS control our FBI, CIA, IRS, DHS, DEA, etc etc etc.. even with a Republican POTUS... you IDIOT... Why don't you GO AFTER the Democrat's PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS.. instead of Republicans...????  I'll tell you... It's because YOU are a MORON.. OK ?

• STOP telling all the BS that Obama was doing.. A-hole... tell me WHY you've been TRASHING and BLAMING our Good Republicans... for so many years now ???? 

•  Why shoud I "tone down" my responses to such Totally STUPID idiots like you A-holes.. who've been out TRASHING and Primarying perfectly good Republican UP for re-election... because YOU've be so GD ignorant as to be SWALLOWING the LIES and GARBAGE that some CREEP the likes of Steven Bannon has been RAMMING DOWN YOUR THROATS... I've been trying to get thru to YOU IDIOTS for a DECADE NOW... and I can PROVE THAT.. 

• When Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell had the majority to over turn Obama Care, they did not do it. They lost the election and were replaced. When the Senate had the power to put a check on the Obamagate trachery, treason and sedition, they did nothing. They allowed it to proceed to a hearing. Why? They knew it was a lie. I'll tell you why. They wanted to put Trump in his place and show Trump that they could have impeached him. It was a power grab to prevent Trump from going against McConnell. He is useless and incapable of inspiring people to fight back. Exacly how the deep state likes it. He is owned by the deep state. When the dems want something, they pull out every stop to get it. They lie, cheat, steal and buy everyone off. McConnell just needs to use the nuclear option and block the Dems from getting anything on the floor. He could use Article I, section 5, of the U.S. Constitution to expel or censure Senators for lieing and supporting sedition. He could conduct investigations of malfeasance in the executive branch to include the Pentagon, State Department and FBI.  He has the power to be the judge of the “elections, returns, and qualifications of its own members” (Article I, section 5) by demanding voter ID, requiring in person voting, and clean up voter rolls. He could stop Senators from taking office if he feels the elections were unfair. He has lots of tools to make the Dems pay for their sedition and treason. He fails to use it. Why? He has been in power for decades and is just a corrupt. He needs to go with many other RINOs. 

• Bingo! Michael, you hit it on the nail I got a question for you and that is what make you think that the Republican is going to do with what's going on today?

• There is NO, and hasn't been, ANY "Republican" that the TP had to be Primarying.. for a DECADE and a HALF... ... 

•  Bingo.. You are, at best, BRAIN DEAD.. 

• then let's do it it's time to fight again.

• Jeff - They will do what they always do nothing. In the 1994 riots, they police were held back too. The only option we have is to sue them in court for failing to apply the rule of law fairly. You have to sue them out of existance. Then take the money to fund campaigns for true Patriots. Only when we fight back will we win. We are a republic if we can keep it. Sign my petition. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

This reply was deleted.