ADMIN

Where are the gutless Republicans?

Republican Party (United States) - Wikipedia

The question is, where on Earth are the Republicans? Why has there been no press conference with every Republican in the House and Senate standing together to denounce all this violence? To passionately defend our police? They know damn well that Chauvin is an outlier, a bad cop who has kept his job because his Democrat-run city kept him despite his abusive tendencies.

Why is President Trump always alone in saying what needs to be said? And when he says what needs to be said, he is viciously attacked by the Democrats and the media who, like Pavlov's dog, consider any word he says as an opportunity for slander. And the Republicans do not come to his defense.

At the moment there is no Republican but Sen. Cotton who has won or even kept the respect or support of his or her constituents. They have all made common cause with their Democrat counterparts. They are letting Antifa and Black Lives Matter, both of which are Soros-funded terrorist groups, have their way with all of us, and it is disgusting. They are not out there defending our police without whom we cannot exist. They know this! They are all -- all of our elected officials except Trump -- capitulating to violent actors who will think nothing of killing indiscriminately next. Antifa and BLM are just a step away from adopting the tactics of the drug cartels of Mexico and the Palestinian jihadis. One small step.

Senators McConnell, Cruz, Scott, Lee, Rubio, et al. Where are you? Congressmen Nunes, Johnson, McCarthy, Gaetz, Jordan, et al., all you good guys, where are you now when we need you to stand up for our values, our safety, our property?

read more:
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/where_are_the_gutless_republicans_.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Too much emotionally charged drama...nothing credible or inspirational written...feels the same as talking to a liberal.

• isn't that the truth

• I think Trump has done a great job unifying the party behind him. Any Republican who is not with him has lost the primaries and is no longer around. This will happen to all other traitors (Romney, etc), too. Trump is the rock that represents our principals like patriotism, family values, and fiscal responsibilty. Nobody comes even close to how well he has done in all of these areas. This man has principles, lives by them, and defends them with all his might.

• I agree.  PRESIDENT Trump is not a saint, but he takes a stand, says what he believes, and doesn't back down.  That is leadership.

•  Clearly Trump says what, too many like you, just so want to hear, and while "HE's" not some "corrupt Politician" like both Democats AND "Republicans" are... However, talking and "tweeting" is cheep, as usual... "Takes a Stand".. pls give me a break... What, god bless us all, will America do when Trump can't be POTUS anymore, ??? 

•  WOW!   

• Well, there is also Sen John Kennedy of Louisiana, 🇺🇸 speaking out against the anarchists!
    But you are correct about the spineless GOP !

i get inundated with requests for $$$ day in and day out by these spineless Republicans I can not support! Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins (ugh!), and dozens more! I'm so disgusted with most! When I see their begging for money, I just delete! I had always held Nunez, Gaetz, Jordan in higher regard, but if they don't step up, I will lose respect for them!  And my family and friends in Florida will also‼️

And by the way, I have never written to, donated to, nor connected with in any way, most of the "beggars", so how did they get my cell phone number and email address? Why is it that the RNC or any Rhino candidates think it's okay to hand out my contact information to whoever they wish without my prior knowledge or consent? And requests that come for money through something called "win red" are OFF MY LIST. THOSE I JUST DELETE AS WELL, 

i did get a request for help from Candace Owens, now that The Left is trying to silence her, and she I will help!  👍👏🇺🇸

i have always held Devin Nunez in higher regard! Right now he is disappointing! 🥶

They MUST stand openly with our President or I'm sure they will be losing votes! 

•  IF you believe President Trump "IS" some "Greatest POTUS Ever", etc., and "Republicans" are spineless, etc., you need your head examined, sorry to have to say... and IMO of course.... You seem to want some "Trump Party" and Democrat Party.... I've news for you.. Speaker Ryan & Sen McConnell are most to thank for Writing & Passing their "Tax Cut Bill" and Sen McConnell is most totally to thank for seating all these new "Conservative" Federal Judges, including at our Supreme Court... and it was McConnelly who had to go to the WH to TRY and explaing to his own party's POTUS that such as Steve Bannon HAD to GO... for the sake of HOLDING a Republican Majority in the US Senate and to GET such an alt-Right propagandist anti-Republican A-hole OUT of his Administration... 

This TRASHING of Republicans as "Spineless", "Establishment", "RINOs" "NeverTrumpers" "Haters" and all that Bull CRAP goes back to Cruz/Bannon USING all these TP type "Conservative Groups", around the country, for Cruz's "Primary RUN for POTUS", to be Cruz's personal "Political Army" into our WH. To PROMOTE Cruz as THE "One True Conservative", "The DC-Outsider" and by CLAIMING that the other Republicans, in particular Republican "Leaders", were part of some "DC-Cartel" and as if Republicans were actually Out-To HELP Democrats "Destroy their Country" and such HORSE MANURE.! And most all such "Groups" were just so naive and/or silly, to be nice about it, as to be SWALLOWING such concocted sewerage and selfserving anti-Republican PROPAGANDA..... And thereby Cruz came within ONE left-standing for the RNC Nomination of "Trump" AND then WHO became Trump's Campaign Manager once Cruz was out????????? And WHO became THEN the ultimate "DC-Outsider"??????

We've had excellent Republicans this past Decade, or more, going back to Obama's 1st Term... Republicans have been doing everything possible, and what's been best, with the limited Power they've had... Pls GET OFF "Republicans" fools... I mean; just how nutty and counterproductive can "conservatives" GET ???????   And I have TONS of credible "Real News" and FACTS to support the above and what should be so OBVIOUS to nice, decent, hardworking TP type "Conservatives".

• Who are you!?!  
      You're very angry, and you don't appreciate our President, the first we've had in decades that actually has backbone!

And thank God for him!

Am I saying he's perfect? Of course not! Are you perfect? I think not! There is only one person that ever walked this earth who was and is perfect!

And we all know who that is!  And it's not you!  

it hasn't gone unnoticed that you copy and paste the same screaming, nonsensical missive to everyone! No originality and I believe you've run out of things to say that are actually thoughtful! 

take a deep breath, have a good  nights sleep, and calm yourself‼️
      Good luck!

you seem to think it's okay for you to call everyone names, and insult them. But they are all American patriots, concerned and frustrated to see what's happening in our country, and wanting very much to see it fixed before it's too late. You should take time out, think more carefully about who you're supporting and who you're attacking! It appears you've taken the wrong side.

• ADMIN

You seem rather out of touch with what 'real' Conservatives think. You might want to rethink your position. We are in this to win it. If you don't want to win....step back because we know what we know to be the truth.  The GOP has let us down time and time again. Welcome to the Tea Party, we call it as we see it.

This reply was deleted.