ADMIN

Where are the gutless Republicans?

Republican Party (United States) - Wikipedia

The question is, where on Earth are the Republicans? Why has there been no press conference with every Republican in the House and Senate standing together to denounce all this violence? To passionately defend our police? They know damn well that Chauvin is an outlier, a bad cop who has kept his job because his Democrat-run city kept him despite his abusive tendencies.

Why is President Trump always alone in saying what needs to be said? And when he says what needs to be said, he is viciously attacked by the Democrats and the media who, like Pavlov's dog, consider any word he says as an opportunity for slander. And the Republicans do not come to his defense.

At the moment there is no Republican but Sen. Cotton who has won or even kept the respect or support of his or her constituents. They have all made common cause with their Democrat counterparts. They are letting Antifa and Black Lives Matter, both of which are Soros-funded terrorist groups, have their way with all of us, and it is disgusting. They are not out there defending our police without whom we cannot exist. They know this! They are all -- all of our elected officials except Trump -- capitulating to violent actors who will think nothing of killing indiscriminately next. Antifa and BLM are just a step away from adopting the tactics of the drug cartels of Mexico and the Palestinian jihadis. One small step.

Senators McConnell, Cruz, Scott, Lee, Rubio, et al. Where are you? Congressmen Nunes, Johnson, McCarthy, Gaetz, Jordan, et al., all you good guys, where are you now when we need you to stand up for our values, our safety, our property?

read more:
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/where_are_the_gutless_republicans_.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump lead the way with the tax cuts and he told us that this would lead to a balanced budget. He and Republicans in the House and Senate passed this awesome bill of tax relief for every American while balancing the budget. We no longer have to deal with the deficits this communits obummer ran up. We have fiscally responsible Republicans in charge, at least in the first two years of Trump's presidency when they put America's finances in order with the tax cut while balancing the budget. Now Trump is asking for a one trillion dollar infrastructure package that will stimulate the economy and balance the budget yet again just like he did before. Have you looked at the recent budget deficits and compared them to obummer's? I am so glad that a very successful business man like Trump is finally in charge in the USA. Anyway, demorats don't want to give Trump this infrastructire package because these communists want give aways and budget deficits instead. They also hate Trump and want him to fail. Trump really needs to get rid of demorats and eliminate all opposition to him (including the fake media) if he wants to make America great again and if he wants to continue running a balanced budget.

• No it doesn't.  I used to give to the GOP and GOP candidates.  I quit doing that long before Cruz was elected because I kept seeing the GOP cave to the dims on every issue.  

I remain registered GOP only because it allows me to vote in GOP primaries, and the GOP is still our best hope for the country.

• Does anybody remember what happened to the Labor Party in Russia when they and the communist over throwed the Czars? The communist put a bullet in all the labor leaders. BLM are the labor party and ANTIFA are the communist. History very well could repeat itself.

• Republicans always have trouble standing up for principles, but don' t mind asking for contributions.  I always vote Republican because it is the only party that somewhat represents my core values and principles, but I refuse to donate money to them because they will not defend themselves against the Dems, left, and media.  Trump is the ONLY Republican brave enough ti take a stand and endure the slander.

• AGREED!!

•  IF you believe President Trump "IS" principled and "Republicans" are not... You need your head examined, sorry to have to say... 

This TRASHING of Republicans as "Spineless", "Establishment", "RINOs" "NeverTrumpers" "Haters" and all that Bull CRAP goes back to Cruz/Bannon USING all these TP type "Conservative Groups", around the country, for Cruz's "Primary" RUN for POTUS, to be Cruz's personal "Political Army" into our WH. To PROMOTE himself As THE "One True Conservative", "The DC-Outsider" and by CLAIMING that the other Republicans in DC, in particular Republican "Leaders" were part of some "DC-Cartel" and as if Republicans were actually Out-To HELP Democrats "Destroy their Country" and such HORSE MANURE.! And most all such "Groups" were just so naive or silly, to be nice about it, as to SWALLOW such sewerage and selfserving anti-Republican PROPAGANDA..... And thereby Cruz came within ONE left standing for the RNC Nomination of "Trump" AND then WHO became Trump's Campaign Manager once Cruz was out????????? We've had excellent Republicans this past Decade, or more, going back to Obama's 1st Term... Republicans have been doing everything possible, and what's been best, with the limited Power they've had... Pls GET OFF "Republicans" fools... I mean; just how nutty and counterproductive can "conservatives" GET ???????   And I have TONS of credible "Real News" and FACTS to support the above and what should be so OBVIOUS to nice, decent, hardworking TP type "Conservatives". 

• You are on the wrong side and in the wrong party...sorry to have to say.

• I'm in the "Republican" Party...not the Trump Party.... I'm not going to be TRASHING "Real" Republicans for this Cow-Dung that Trump's some "Savior"... Try READING what I wrote and then explain what I've written that's NOT TRUE and explain WHY it's not so, etc... 

• Hey! Peter are against Trump?

• Ladies & gentleman we have a troll. hello troll.

This reply was deleted.