WHERE ARE THE BIRDS????

WE HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF CHEMTRAILS..WE ALSO HAVE 5 G. KNOW WHAT WE DON'T HAVE? BIRDS! THEY ARE GONE! NONE AT THE FEEDER, NONE IN THE BUSHES, NO ANNOYING MOCKINGBIRDS, NO BLUE JAYS, NO CARDINALS, NO MORNING DOVES, NO SPARROWS, NO SEAGULLS, NO CROWS, NOT EVEN A TURKEY VULTURE! WHAT IS GOING ON? THE CABAL IS SO WORRIED ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE, WHICH HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE EARTH BEGAN, WHILE THEY ARE COMPLICIT IN POLUTING OUR SKIES AND AIR WITH CHEMICALS AND HIGH FREQUENCY RADIO WAVES, ALL WHILE MAKING BILLIONS AND ASSURING US THAT ALL IS WELL.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ADMIN

Question to everyone: has anyone seen a lot of dead birds? ...or has the chemtrails made them sterile? 

• If the area is hostile to the birds, they will leave.

• We haven't see sparrows much for a while, but we have finches, Bluejays, titmice, chickadees, cardinals, orioles, finches, wrens. 

• I DO BELIEVE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH 5G, WHICH IS A LIE AS IT TRANSMITS 10-30 MW AND CAN SPIKE TO 100.  I THINK THIS IS SOMETHING WE ALL NEED TO RESEARCH, BECAUSE AGAIN THE BIG CORPS ARE RAKING IN THE BUCKS WHILE THEY ARE PUTTING US AT RISK OF CANCER AMOUNG COUNTLESS OTHER MALADIES WHILE HARMING WILDLIFE, INCLUDING PLANTS.  I'M DOING MORE RESEARCH.  BUT ANOTHER DAY HAS PASSED AND STILL NO BIRDS.

• 5G is a possibility.  It is a death wave. 

• ADMIN

Maybe everyone gave 'the bird' to Washington. ....Just saying! 

• ADMIN

Just a hint of things to come: Revelation 8 - Read it and weap! 

• Very good point! 

• I have one Monarch butterfly and my yard is mostly garden,  only enough grass to keep neighbors happy. One. One pair of  hummingbirds. 

• This year we did only have one hummingbird, but otherwise we still see them, including bald eagles, hawks, owls, crows, an dem the smaller black birds.

This reply was deleted.