Replies

• If Antifa opposes fascism, then how come they continue to be funded by George Soros. A bit of an oxymoron, since he is a fascist/communist.

•   He should be arrested.  Antifa is imitating Hitler's brown shirts.  They are a lot more like fascist.  By the way why were they allowed to wear their stupid mask to start with,  I;m referring to way before we heard about any virus.

• Be prepared to dodge bricks and stones and take it to them, in less than 60 seconds they will turn tail and run.

• If you have seen the rioters, get in groups, they will turn n run, by single they will swarm

• That's great to see. It gives me hope. Antifa opposes fascism. That means they oppose us and our great leader Donald J Trump. I trust that Trump will take care of business. He will destroy all opposition to him including the fake media. Only government controlled media will be allowed to publish news and the truth. He will rule the country the way America was meant to be ruled. Every patriot is on his side. He will succeed. He always does. I have no doubt. 

• You sir are one mixed up dude. Antifa is not opposed to fascism, they are the perfect example of it. They oppose Trump because he is not a fascist nor is he trying to become a ruler. We kicked out one ruler, King George, and don't need another one. 

Our nation was founded with the idea of a free press, not one voicing fake news nor one controlled by the government. 

Patriots are on Trumps side because he is none of those things you accuse him of being.

• Well said

•   Paul, You must be a troll.  Antifa is a fascist group.  A lot of similarities to Hitler's brown shirts.  Trump wants fairness and impartial reporting as a majority of  Americans do.  Obama wanted the kind of control you described.  I hope you will rethink your position. 

• My bad. Sorry. What does Antifa stand for anyway?

I know Trump wants fairness and impartial reporting. Who decides what's fair and impartial if not Trump who knows what's fair and impartial? Why do you deny him that? He should decide. He is our president.

• Antifa stands for Anti Fascism. So the idiots are against fascism while at the same time supporting it. And these idiots have the right to vote.

This reply was deleted.