Replies

• I agree with you on all but the statement" Thus, a Convention of States is not the answer."  Perhaps you misunderstood, or i failed to convey my intent and purpose for a unified states convention.  It is not... to call an Article 5 Convention ... an official constitutional convention to amend the US Constitution. My intent is for the RED STATES, under the auspices of the GOP/RNC, to meet outside a formal Constitutional setting... to develop plans for the restoration of Constitutional Government.

The People need to RESTORE 'Constitutional Government'... the very issues you and others have cited are indictments of the present government's failure to adhere to constitutional governance... policy and law.  It is past time for the GOP/RNC to acknowledge that the current government is unconstitutionally convened and operating outside the authority and powers granted to it by the Constitution... That, the People are being herded like cattle to the slaughter by an illegal government.  Our current government is either illegal or the Constitution is no longer the controlling legal authority for the government.  

I am suggesting the GOP/RNC convene a convention of elected state officials and patriot leaders... those influential members of government and the public who can bear the expense necessary to resource a significant effort to counter the Marxist cabal, the administrative state, the MSM, the federal judiciary, and other sources of anti-American sentiment present in the institutions of government AND society.

I am suggesting the GOP/RED STATES carefully consider drafting an updated 'Declaration of Independence for state referendums, and that they plan for the mobilization of the CONSTITUTIONAL MILITIA... not the federalized national guard...  our forefathers' militia.

• I do like this plan of yours though.

• Good idea...I agree that we need to restore COnstitutional government.   But htat may require us to do a C.O.S. though.  I don't think today's republican party has the strength to pull off your concept.

• ADMIN

1st thing, George Washington would change the name of Washington DC so it will no longer dirty his reputation! 

• No doubt Washington would be mightly upset over what the Political Parties have done to our government.

Washington WARNED that we must not let the POLITICAL PARTIES amass too much power. He warned that they would move to dominate the government and turn it on end... from serving the people... to serving the elite.

• ADMIN

Both parties agree on 1 thing: There shall be no more political parties. 

• Correct

This reply was deleted.