Let the Red States organize an Anti-Commandeering Caucus...  its purpose to pursue peaceful means to restore LEGITIMATE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to the UNION.  Have the Caucus prepare and serve a 'Writ Quo Warranto', on the US Supreme Court demanding the immediate removal of the fraudulent Administration of Joe Biden... and at the same time issue State criminal warrants for the arrest of the President and every member of his Administration, should they fail to resign per the writ.

See: Article 4, Section 2, Clause 2... State's have a right to demand individuals committing felonies within their States be surrendered to the State for trial. Election fraud and treason are state crimes.  Let the several States press felony criminal charges based on the fraudulent usurpation of public office by the current Administration.

If the Red State Caucus loses on these issues it can ratchet up its protests by nullifying the commission/authority of all federal agents, operating under usurped powers, within their respective state and demand they vacate or resign their illegitimate federal authority... Cite the 9th and 10th Amendments, as a fundamental right and power of each State to refuse recognition of a fraudulent federal government.  While walking thru these steps, the caucus should prepare the public for peaceful resistance to the illegal federal government. Pass State anti-commandeering legislation, designate all officers and agents of a Fraudulently installed Federal Government as persona non-grata, and deny them access to the public, using local police and judicial power to restrain them.  Cite the failure of the Federal Government to provide every State of the Union with a Republican form of Government per Article 4, Section 4 of the US Constitution.  A fraudulent election violates Article 4, Section 4.

The several States have the Constitutional Power to challenge the authority of fraudulently installed officers of the Union... and the right to refuse Federal programs and the institutional authority of the Corporation of the United States of America... while it operates under usurped powers obtained thru fraud... the States have the power to insist on a legitimate federal government by right of their Constitutional contract with the Union. 

The Question becomes... will the States defend theirs and their citizen's right to a legitimate federal government?

See: Quo Warranto Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc. 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I thought the States also had control of the voting process and look at what they did.

• There are basically two types of states... conservative and marxist... the Red States need to unite all 27 of them too declare the election a fraud and demand the removal of the fraudulent government ... with a Writ of Quo Warranto... and if the SCOTUS refuses to acknowledge the obvious ... the serious anti-commandeering policies must follow ... State arrest warrants for those involved in the fraud including federal judge's whose activism clearly wondered outside the four corners of the Constitution and the Law.  We must insist that the States Act.. as the Federal Government will not.

• Good thinking Col. Ron. See my note to you above regarding grounds for the writ.

• I agree with all of this, get this, I get a request for donation from Tim Scott in South Carolina, after he outright lied about the Capitol incident and he road the waive of Trump then turned on him he seems to forget with all the voter fraud in one of the most corrupt states, most are still partriots and stuffing a ballot box here would no go over well and it would not be gotten away with, that mass militia that has their own legislator ( and that he is lying to them, keeping them in the hills with enhancing the death rate of the virus) but that armed group are many, even the FBI is aware and has a spy inside, and he is one of the factions leaders, another problem. But this won't break up these patriots by bas actors has their hand in thios pot tat is like the democrat voters is misinformed on a large scale.  As for Scott, these guys are confident in their lies and ask for money for selling us all out. Sbott shortly after the assassination of George Floyd, he was advocating for qualified immunity in a state where the balance of police and acceptance is pretty good, but bad cops unpunished upset that balance. Scott I liked, I think he changed, tasted the evil in DC and is now the Frankinstein monster.

• I got one of those emails from Tim Scott requesting a donation.  I sent him an email back letting him know what he could do with his domnation requests and I unsubscribed from his newsletter at the same time.  He has been totally useless.  I have sent him many emails over time and have yet to receive a response.  If he decides to run in 2022, he needs to be primaried.  Lindsey Graham is another useless RINO and my Rep. Tom Rice is a Benedict Arnold who needs to be recalled.  It's time to clean house in South Carolina.

• Must be done before new judges are appointed (when the Dems turn DC into a state)

• Agreed... The District of Columbia is a special federal enclave and I don't think it can become a state based on the US Constitution... it must remain a federal holding as our Capitol.

The Congress shall have Power To… exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such Dis­trict (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Con­gress, become the Seat of the Gov­ernment of the United States… (The U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 8, Clause 17)

For DC to become a State, it will take an Amendment to the US Constitution as the Constitution gives Congress EXCLUSIVE legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District as the seat of the US Government... Becoming a separate State would not meet Constitutional muster.  The Constitution must be amended to permit DC to become a State.

• I think we loom to the law and feel we are OK, but in case you haven't noticed they, liberals, are where they are by having a completely different set of rules and not following the law, for an example, the first impeachment was started before the incident they were to use. Then a so called whistle blower and began to write a law on the evidence in these cases, but it would never pas, so they acted on it anyway. What is happening and all over this country is the mass of corruption in the courts, that a transcript in the basement of the congress is still withheld and redacted even words like "and" and "the" redacted, why, because there was no human behind the whistle blowing real and absoulte treasons on a unpassed whistle blower law like Muller did in the Enron case, NO law or a single fact to support the treason to  overthrow the president.  Why a militia has to be formed, its not a joke. I understand and have studied militia law of the 2ed Amendment, none of it deals with firearms but gathering for the cause to restore a tyranical government to obidieance.  see Dennis vs. United States (1951) saying that citizens don't have a right to take up armes against the government (I don't sgree witht that) unless (1) the government stops having free and fair elections and (2) stops allowing trial by jury, 'HERE WE ARE!!!  tHE 2ED AMENDMENT IS TO ENFORCE LAW AFTER THE GOVERNMENT DENIES THE FIRST AMENDMENT, ASSMBLE, BE HEARD IN THE PRESS FREE SPEECH (RETAKIATED AGAINST EVEN NOW TALKING ABOUT TAKING OUR KIDS JUST LIKE THE GOVERNOR IN MICHIGAN DID WHEN A WOMAN DEFIED THAT GOVERNORS ORDERS TO NOT MAKE MONEY TO LIVE. WE ARE WHERE NO MATTER WHAT THEY WANT THEY MAKE UP LIES AS SAFETY AND RACISM THAT IN ONLY GENERATED BY THEMS THEMSELVES AS THIS CAPITOL ATTACK WAS COMPLICY WITH THE CONGRESS MEMBERS.  PRETTY MUCH MANY IN THE CAPITOL IS AND HAS RECIEVED MONEY FROM CHINA IN SOME WAY. 

• I understood the main reason for the 2nd Amendment was so the people could protect themselves in case their government turned against them. So how can they make a ruling that the citizens don't have the right to take up arms against the government? How can they contradict the Constitution? And also doesn't it say somewhere that our military isn't allowed to be used against the citizens? I'm so sick of the yayhoos in government re-writing the Constitution and making their own rules. This country has no right to talk about another country and their corrupt state when this one has gotten just as bad. I can just imagine what our old patriots who fought for our rights would have to say about all the BS that's being dumped on us.

• The Constitution doesn't seem to matter to either the Republicans or Democrats.  Just look at this sham impeachment trial which is about to take place.  The Constitution clearly talks about impeachment applying to a sitting President.  Both parties have chosen to ignore that.  President Trump should just refuse to show up for this sham.  It would be interesting to see what these deep staters would do if that happened.

This reply was deleted.