Replies

• But Mark how long will it be before Parler becomes another facebook?

• No, it's just a suggestion. The forms of communication we have been using are working against us therefore, we need an alternative medium. I also suggest using Parlor and Duckduckgo. Up to now, we have discovered that FB, Tweeter, and Google are on the side of the enemy and they are recording what we say, post, and research. No good can come of their actions.

• Mark, fox has a few worth watching.  I watch Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Jenine Pirro, and Mark Levin but nothing else

• So does my wife Bob.

• Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. We are that generation. Tea Party, lets face it, this fight will take all we got and then some. Are we willing to pledge our life, liberty and sacred honor? ....or go quietly into the night? 

I'm locking and loading. You?

• Joella, I agree.  I am old and disabled but will do what I can to stop the global dictator wanna-be pukes.

• Joela, Gotta agree with your viewpoint and assessment of today’s situation.

We’ve been at total war with the left ever since that POS from Kenya was allowed to occupy the Whitehouse for eight destructive years. Here is a link to some information on determining contested elections that some of our Tea Party members may not know.

https://youtu.be/VhSMN9rv_Ks

• One more for you.

American Pravda

• Joela...  am I willing to go quietly into the night... well, that depends... on whose holding my hand... just kidding.  If the fires of LIberty are but one generation away from being extinguished we had better buy more generations.  It appears that this generation failed to get a merit badge on camping... The first thing one does when in an 'extinction event' is to make sure they have matches and lots of gasoline to throw on the fire, a candle, and an extra hand to hold, helps when the tough get going... I mean lock and loading, not holding.  silly holding hands in a firefight can cause lead poisoning,  or something else. I forget and get confused now and then. Which way to the front? Dang front keeps moving. I remember leaving it right here yesterday or was that last week.,  Does anybody see the front?  Who moved it?

Anyway, take lots of diapers, drink lots of water, and don't play in the street... and, and, tune in tomorrow for our next season with 'mad max and the weathermen'... for an exciting adventure in crossing a street with cross-traffic blindfolded, at rush hour, or was that mail-in voting in Pennsylvania with Joe.  Oops, another senor moment... better than a hand full of junior moments, with all that oozy yellow stuff running everywhere.  Anyone see Biden, dang bum took my cane again, it was here just a minute ago... oh, never mind, I found it, right where I left it .. in my left hand... Just show us that one can't trust anything left.   Honey where are the kids... don't let them go swimming for 30 min after eating... and did you put the cat out?

Looks like rain... tell the President to put on his coat and galoshes... good nite all or is it morning, and tune in tomorrow ... for more 'tales of liberty' brought to you from Dementia Hill Condos, where the sun never shines and the kids all know how to steal, pillage, and burn... Dang communist anyway, they should get their own gig.  This session of a walk in the park was brought to you by the Biden for, for, for  ...  stop that Joe, the golf course is over there, next to the Trump Tower. Pay no attention folks to any of this and be sure to pack a lunch when taking your mom shopping... you never know when she will be finished or decides to take a nap.

• Hey Ronald, you are code talking? This is a serious problem, not a bed time story. Look what anitfa did to our people in DC yesterday! Many of them are T. Party people.....and they got away with it. This will only embolden them! I say: Shut down the lamestream media and now. If the police is going to be defunded then that is open season for Patriots to clear the decks including........

You had beter hope and pray the left doesn't make Patriotism 'Hate Speech' and outlaw the flag, which they can do with a simple vote. 

This reply was deleted.