Replies

• Joela really, I wouldn't have guessed the left may exploit their successes... and observing how effective the DOJ and FBI have been at stopping the violence and civil rights abuses under a Trump administration..  the average citizen can retire to his home and rest assured that their businesses and liberty are secure from the Marxist, Antifa, and BLM under a Biden Administration.  Yeah, the situation in America is under control and improving with each day... Just ask Joe, that is if you can find him awake. 

If the President has been unable to effectively respond to the ongoing insurrection and violence... what can the average citizen be expected to do?  We may well be headed for a Civil War in spite of being unprepared as individuals and as a Nation.  Losing the White House and maybe both Houses of Congress to election fraud will not help.  While the President still has the authority of his office HE MAY WANT TO CONSIDER USING IT ... too, go after the criminals and insurrectionists... declare martial law Mr. President before the left consolidates its power and wages havoc on the middle-class conservative population. Avoid civil war by engaging and incarcerating the Marxist insurgents now there may be no latter.

Don't expect the private militias to be any help...  they may well end up engaging each other, being unable to identify friend from foe.  After all, a man in camo with LBE looks the same whether he is friend or foe and once a battle is engaged confusion quickly blurs the lines separating the two, and everyman is on their own. You could ask the Hopper's of the world to hurl a barrage of insults at these thugs... that ought to work... Yeah. 

Anyway, have a great day while you can... and pray that the President realizes we are at war and engages martial law... to put down the rabid dogs of insurrection and treason before Biden and company can steal the White House and Congress.

• Exactly, a metaphor in humor for the current times... now your cooking with gas...Oops, can't do that ... global warming.  A time and a season where nothing makes sense and dementia has become the new pandemic.

• The illiterate rogue often sets his course with total disregard to its destination... thinking to be wise he is but a fool.  His words drip with disdain for authority and serve only to reveal the depth of his depravity... passing on an ill wind, it is his generation that undermines the stability of nations, and like his father, he seeks to pull down the powers that be rather than to enjoin the prosperity and security of the righteous, whose cause he now opposes. Thinking to be wise he has become the agent of folly.

• Make no mistake we are not of the same character or generational mindset... your attitude and disdain for power speak to the irresponsible branch of the Baby Boomer Generation whose reckless abandon challenged the very underpinnings of our nation... burning our flag, spitting on returning soldiers, while reaping the fruit of our forefather's sacrifices.  I have no respect for those who DENEGRATE our Nation's heritage... pulling down its monuments to our past... wreaking havoc on our history ... hating America as some of your comments vividly display.

The Book " Agent of Folly " is an anti-American view of our history and defiantly anti-Trump... if this is your idea of literature with meaning you would do well to resign your citizenship and move to Russia or China.  The author Lewis H. Lapham is the product of several generations of liberals.  Born in San Francisco, his grandfather was Mayor of Francisco ... enough said.

Lewis H. Lapham
      Follow Lewis H. Lapham and explore their bibliography from Amazon.com's Lewis H. Lapham Author Page.
    • I am with you my friend and standing behind you to keep up the good work.

• This reply was deleted.
    • They still plan to just steam rol over us. Watch how glibly these judges of the swamp dismiss all the HARD evidence.

• This is good news ONLY IF THE DOJ AND FBI confirm and act on it... and that may not happen.  If this evidence is ignored Pres. Trump must declare martial law as our electoral system has been totally compromised.  Lack of enforcement to identify and arrest those responsible for such a breach in our Electoral System clearly indicates collusion and criminal conduct within local and federal law enforcement... making civil law enforcement impossible.

When civil law enforcement breaks down the President must act to restore law and order using Martial Law until the normal enforcement systems are functioning free of criminal influence. Our nation is in Constitutional Crisis and the only way out is for the President to take the needed action to ensure the laws are faithfully executed... and with the normal civil authority compromised it is time to initiate Martial Law.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Completely agree! From what I have found so far there are only 24 states that have the citizen initiative process based on this article. https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/initiative-an.... We need a larger presense in EVERY state to get this done. 

Initiative and Referendum Processes
      The initiative and referendum process enables citizens to bypass their state legislature by placing proposed statutes and, in some states, constituti…
  • Good morning fellow patriots. I am new here and am honored to be so. I have read many posts and the one theme that hits to the core of the traitorous left is money. I completely agree stop using their social media in favor of free speech platforms like Parler, MeWe, Wimkin and Rumble. Going a step further we need to get a referendum on every ballot in the next election for term limits for ALL elected officials. No more should a politician get rich off of the privilege of serving We The People. Congress will not vote themselves out of office, it is up to us. We also need to send a clear message to the GOP no more business as usual. The GOP is broken beyond repair. The 2 party system is broken beyond repair, although I wouldn’t worry about the dems as they are destroying themselves.

My 2 cents, thank you for the privilege of being here.

• well my friend you are on the right track and I am with you all the way the two-party the Republican need a facelift and the Democratic party is going to destroy themselves, WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO BE ON THE ALERT BECAUSE IF THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO TAKE OVER WE WILL BE DOOMED.  

This reply was deleted.