Replies

• I got banned from facebook a year ago for posting that abortion is murder, homosexuality is a sin, and isla is a pagan cult.  They told me if I apologized and promised not to post that again they would reinstate me.  I WILL NOT go back!!!!!

• I don't use Facebook and I will stop using Twitter.

• We all need to unite and stop letting the liberals control us. We need to reach out to our Congressmen and Senators and ask the same of them. We must find an alternative form of communication. We need to bring down the tech companies that betrayed our democracy and the United States. They should always be impartial but they were not. They choose to help the Democrats at all levels and they continue to do so. We need to unite and start a movement, we"ve did it before and can do it again. VIVA LA LIBERTA!

• Ditto... well said Rosemary

• KEEP TRACK AND DATES ~~~~~

• Patriots, we need to stop using Facebook and Twitter. They are using us and censoring us. We need to start a boycott. If their numbers decline advertisers will not want to do business with them. STOP USING THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR POSTING. THESE COMPANIES WORKED TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US. ONCE AGAIN STOP USING THESE COMPANIES. I'm sure we can support a conservative company that doesn't censor us.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Patriots, we need to stop using Facebook and Twitter. They are using us and censoring us. We need to start a boycott. If their numbers decline advertisers will not want to do business with them. STOP USING THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR POSTING. THESE COMPANIES WORKED TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US. ONCE AGAIN STOP USING THESE COMPANIES. I'm sure we can support a conservative company that doesn't censor us.

• Ditto

• We need to force our State Legistors to pass a constitutional amendment that restricts any elected official whether state or federal from imposing any form of lockdowns.  These lockdowns curtail our most treasured freedom-that being liberty.  We Texans are not incapable of understanding the risks involved of any situation when given honest information from our elected officials.

This reply was deleted.