Replies

• ADMIN

And John... what have YOU done?! I have know Dee for over 10 years and Dee has been on the forefront of this battle long before now. Do you remember that BIG RALLY in the Fall of 2010 in Washington D.C.? Yeah.. Dee and I helped with that. We've been here since the beginning. Again... What have YOU DONE??? 

• Actually, I wrote a response to you, Melanie.  Please read my thoughts.  In addition to writing to you here and above, currently, I am helping in the defense of our beloved President Trump.  For his election campaign, I called 38,000 people, door-knocked a 9 mile stretch of PA Route 26, recruited volunteers, and volunteered for virtually all rallies in western and central PA.  TrumpVictory2020 is very aware of my efforts.  I am quite involved.  Circa 2014, I wrote three blogs.  I asked Dee to post them.  She never responded to my letters requesting her kind aid.  I posted them myself and recruited readers for them. They did very well.  While one blog's thoughts have been successfully addressed by President Trump, the other two are quite current today.  These two blogs are now in the possession of President Trump, VP Pence, Rep. Jim Jordan, Rep. John Joyce, and Rick Perry.  Perhaps you might desire to read them.  They are a starting point for which thoughts and plans could be developed by those whose expertise surpasses mine.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/presidential-platform-non-...

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/subject-thoughts-on-reduci...   (expanded now and includes Appalachia)

• ADMIN

We NEED you in Georgia... sigh.. 

• Actually, I was asked to go there by a TrumpVictory2020 person.  I am need here in PA.  I am already "sitting in the lap of US Rep. John Joyce.  RINO Tillis is leaving! Local reps know me.....  You aere sweet to say so.  We need you!  Make that list!!!!!

• Brent Nation, congratulations.  Your verbs are of action, not passive thoughts.  Then the responses on this thread became very passive – talk-talk-talk.  Steve was asking for suggestions of action, not talk!  Let our Generals, Lieutenants, and the like talk their passive thoughts no matter what they are.  That’s right!  Talk away sea Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Ted Cruz, and Jim Jordan.  Let the sergeants guide the corporals and privates.  Where are our militia leaders in the TP and elsewhere?  Will you please lead – for once?  Waiting for Biden to become president is beyond far too late!!  Waiting for Biden to become president-elect is also beyond too late!!  Now is the appointed time.  Yes, Bent Nation!  Simultaneously break into CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, Times, and the Washington Compost and order all people out, and then destroy the computers, et all and set fires.  Simultaneously, a group could break into FOX and deliver them a verbal reprimand.  ALL CONSERVATIVE LIVES MATTER!  We all know the bully needs to be attacked!  That only will stop the bully.  Bedford County men did this to the BLM which longer comes into our county.  Meanwhile, have a Conservative Women’s March in DC and have it be loud and raucous.  Have groups of 5 men go to a particular congressman and senator and vociferous with demands.   If the other side can do this, so should we.  After Thanksgiving may be too late.  Others can hang banners throughout the USA decrying the illegal voting. Well?  No more talk!  I am sick of the talk.  There is always something for everyone to do.  It is time to get overtly busy.  What will the TP officials do to help organize and do to help the other organizers?  If we just talk, we do not support The Donald.  If we just talk, we are a considerably major portion of the problem!  Let’s Roll!

• This reply was deleted.
    • YUP!  Maybe call them the MLM!  Yup!  MLM .  works for me.  Ask Admin Dee to organize its ranks.

• Excellent idea.

• Yup!

• What matter, George?  Having difficulty with your limited vocabulary.  George did not have that problerm, sir.  George Washington!

• What is the minimum number of people shot to qualify?

This reply was deleted.