Replies

• I don't watch TV but if I do I watch One America News.

• Nice, everyone.  Let's all watch whatever and email on whatever and do nothing meanwhile while we complain.  Why don't you help Admin Melanie create a list of millionaires!  If you know them, ask them if they support Trump and would they help us with organizing rallies for Trump with their tyhoughtrs, contacts, and/or money.

• Good choice.  I watch OAN and Newsmax.

• Patriots, we need to stop using Facebook and Twitter. They are using us and censoring us. We need to start a boycott. If their numbers decline advertisers will not want to do business with them. STOP USING THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO STOP THEIR POSTING. THESE COMPANIES WORKED TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US. ONCE AGAIN STOP USING THESE COMPANIES. I'm sure we can support a conservative company that doesn't censor us.

• Support the arrests and serious consequences for ANY person/persons involved in the theft of this election! Then implement something like THIS a.s.a.p!   https://pact.yolasite.com/the-five-steps---------8-4-2019.php

https://pact.yolasite.com/the-five-steps---------8-4-2019.php
    • YESSSSSSSSSSS!  Call your representative, schedule an appointment and get that starterd NOW!!!!!  Tell Admin what you are doing and updatre her.

• Oh, I forgot somethings.  Get the heck off facebook and twitter.  Let them wither into nothingness.  They need you, you DON'T need them.  Try Parler, Gab, there are countless others I do not know about.  No one should give a damn if they are blocked..Why are you giving them so much power.  Are we that hungry for approval.  And from who, some social misfits?????  They bring users into their high school mentality of who is popular.  It's time we all grew up and "cancelled" them.  I like emails.  In fact, I am beginning to use "proton mail", it is totally private, no peeking from big tech.  I also use Brave instead of Google.  It' s surprising the various information sources that are available when you get off Google.  I get more than the new york times and washington post for information sources.  We do have control, we just have to exercise it.  

We boycotted BLM basketball, now they are rethinking their politicization of the sport, we are boycotting profootball and any college team that does not respect the national anthem.  We can also boycott sponsor companies that support all this communism.  Hitting them in the pocketbook does wonders.  We also do not purchase anything made in china.  Walmart is getting the message, if you look at the labels, items are being made in various other countries around the globe.  Of course we try to buy American whenever we can.

Fox started pushing liberal agendas during their daytime showings, people are boycotting them and their daytime viewership is down.  We watch Newsmax and OAN.  Still watch Levin, Tucker, Hannit, Judge Piro and Laura, but if they get programmed by communists, we'll stop watching them.  Pocketbook punishment works everytime.

Have faith be strong.  If all else fails, we'll think of more ideas.

• money is the problem here in America and the world without money we will not survive that's where the problem is.

• Better yet, why not start a protest outside the main offices!  Be abusive and threatening.  They are!  Get the bully where it hurts!

• I heard tonight on Rush's podcast, the guest host, said Piro has been fired.  I search with Bing and I am a member of Parler.com.

This reply was deleted.