Replies

• We need to put up banners everywhere stating what the media is doing so people know this is not over yet.  STOP THE STEAL - NO RAMROD PRESIDETS - BREAK THE FAKE - FAKE VOTES DON'T MATTER - and such.  We could paint the highway as a symbol of this message by dumping a bucket of red paint on the highway all over the country to draw attention to this message.

• ABSOLUTELY!!!!!  LOVE IT!  LISTEN UP, DEE AND MELANIE.  THEY WON'T LET YOU HANG A BANNER ON A BRIDGE OVER A MAJOR HIGHWAY?  NO PROBLEM!!  RED PAINT, HERE WE COME!!!!  WHAT SAY YOU, DEE AND MELANIE!!

• FIGHT, fight, fight!!! I'm tired of mealy mouthed conservatives trying to defend our country against liberals that will cheat, lie and steal our rights and freedoms! We need strong, tough fighters standing up for the USA!

• Write Admind Dee and Melanie and offer your services and thoughts.

• Lynn, I agree completely.  I am very disabled so can't do much.  It is up to younger and more able people to fight for their future.  I am 70 and partially paralyzed from a stroke.  I have the military training and experience, and willingness, to fight but lack the physical ability. 

• But you can call millionaires and request their help!  Ask Admin Melanie!  And with your experience, you would be valuable to Admin Dee!  write to them.  Ascertain the possibilites!

• If the bastard Democrats DO end up in control of the White House, Tea Party members should religiously take note of EVERY wrong step they take.  Make copies of every document, video, audio, or other piece of evidence, send them to a central location, then broadcast the evidence over as many communications networks as possible.  Hound the living hell out of these vermin they way they did to President Trump!

• Start the impeachment hearings.  We do have the evidence that he is a criminal.

• House.  Dems own it.

• Good luck with that as our Representative Republic has been replaced by a Kleptocratic Kakistocracy.

This reply was deleted.