ADMIN

What if it’s NOT a supply chain problem?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen... look up for He shall return in like manner as He departed... make straight the way of the Lord.

• I believe it's a set up to break the American Spirit to bow to the commies in charge

• Ditto, Janet

• HI everyone, I live in SoCal and can see the Long Beach harbor. There are probably 200 ships waiting a few miles out, but why? 

Covit created massive shortages and the stock yards are full. Next cargo containers must be opened and then distributed to the waiting retailers so they can process the products and fulfill back orders first.

This is a capacity issue NOT a Communist plot. HOWEVER, if the cargo and fulfillment is slow then prices can be raised and people will pay the increased price to get the retail produces they need, therefore, with inflation the cargo is growing in value by simply eating up the time to unload and process.

If anything, it is a capitalist method to charge more for the products already manufactured, shipped and then processed. 'SlowMo' is making money for the retailers at the cost of the shippng companies who have to warehouse the produces on their waitng ship and then the end consumer. 

Sorry to bust the 'Communist Plot' theory but the real problem is inflation and what is being done to increase pricing and to increase profits

• The CAPACITY PROBLEM is artificial... it has been deliberately created by the Marxist in Government.  There was and is no capacity shortage.  The Harbor processed all the incoming cargo before Biden and the Pandemic... The backlog is the construct of the existing government managing the port.  Where was the backup before Biden and the Marxists mandated the economic SHUTDOWN... or Gov. Newsome's insane COVID policies, bringing with them the protest of longshoreman and truck drivers... Union workers, following the lead of their Democratic Union leadership.

Make no mistake the backlog in cargo is not normal or accidental it is man-made and contrived... just as the Pandemic has been exacerbated by the hand of the Marxist Democrat Party...for nefarious purposes so is the backlog of unloaded cargo and ships. 

• I agree with your point, but once again inflation means the manufacturers will pass their cost on to the end user. This time all they have to do is slow down delivery and then they can raise prices on products they already paid for with slightly deflated dollars.

• You mean to say  food stuffs are not protected from this type of action ( sitting outside ports waiting for prices to increase) like Oil futures are ?

• Perishables do take priority, because the loss factor is too high, however most of the ship in Long Beach Ca. are bring products from China not food stuffs from Mexico.  

• Sounds like a Communist Plot to me................................

• If it would be a Communist plot, then the Govt would have stepped in and seized the products and then 'redistributed' them to the masses. of course, all in the name of the greater good. Then they can claim they are protecting the 'working man' making sure he is feed from the Govt's hand.

This reply was deleted.