ADMIN

What Does Vladimir Putin Have on Joe Biden?

Bilderberg Media and Congress Go Nuts Over Latest Coup ...

Vladimir Putin didn’t need the green light that Joe Biden gave Russian forces during his marathon press conference last Thursday for a “minor incursion” into Ukraine. The Russian president already knew the U.S. commander in chief couldn’t stop him even if he wanted to. Sure, Putin has seen the polling and knows foreign entanglements won’t help a Democrat hemorrhaging support from his own party.

But that doesn’t seem to be all. You don’t need a secret dossier authored by a British ex-spy for hire like Christopher Steele to understand the possible weird real-world mirror version of Russiagate. This time, it’s basically all out in the open—or at least it was, until the press and social media scrubbed reports of Hunter Biden’s laptop from the internet in the run-up to the 2020 election. The laptop, whose provenance and contents have both since checked out beyond any shadow of doubt, give evidence of Hunter’s financial relationships with foreign officials and businesses, like the more than $50,000 per month he got for sitting on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, starting in the spring of 2014.

The reason that a company like Burisma was willing to pay the drug-addled son of the vice president of the United States so much money for a no-show job wasn’t to buy his expertise in natural gas exploration and drilling, of course. Hunter Biden’s sordid memoir, Beautiful Things, published last year, makes it clear that, during the period in question, he was a wreck of a human being who spent lavishly on crack and methamphetamine, which he consumed in expensive hotel rooms in the company of prostitutes. It would seem that the obvious point of paying Hunter Biden was to buy protection from the American official in charge of Ukraine policy—Joe Biden.

read more:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/what-does-vladimir-putin-have-on-joe-biden

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• CC, Putin doesn't need anything on dementia, he knows he is a very corrupt, very mentally deficient TRAITOR who only cares about personal wealth and Putin is more than willing to use his wealthy friends to pay dementia for his loyalty to satanism!!!!!!!!!!

•  Nothing about China Joe ,his son and brother comes as a surprise , The "Big Guy" has been in the business of selling favors for years.

Convention Of The States !  The peaceful way to drain the swamp and jail the felons .

• Ellen, I know  we have all heard it so might as well do it again II Chro. 7:14 If my people who are called by my name Humble them selves pray and seek my face turn from their wicked ways, Then I will hear from heaven and I will forgive their sin and heal their land. If your church does not preach gospel find one that does.

• Joe, this is my favorite scripture and the ONLY way to salvage the nation!!!!!  I pray it over the nation every day and also live it every day!!!!!!!!!!

• Hallelujah abd Amen!!

10046991456?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Matthew 6:33 KJV ) “But Seek ye First the Kingdom of GOD, and His Righteousness; and All these Things Shall be Added unto you.”!!

Genesis 12:2-3 KJV ) “And I Will Make of thee a Great Nation, and I Will Bless thee, and Make thy Name Great; and thou shalt be a Blessing: And I Will Bless them that Bless thee ( Israel and USA ), and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all Families of the Earth be Blessed.”!! MAY GOD BLESS Israel-Yisrael / USA and our Christian Earth!! “Pray Without Ceasing.” ( I Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

10109722888?profile=RESIZE_930x

II Chronicles 7:14 KJV ) “If My people, which are called by My Name, shall Humble themselves, and Pray, and Seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and Will Forgive their sin, and Will Heal Their Land.”!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Matthew 7:7-8 KJV Hallelujah and more Blessings!!
      ( Matthew 6:33 KJV ) “But Seek ye First the Kingdom of GOD, and HIS Righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”!! ( John 6:35 KJV )…
    • Sadly America's Administration is slowly abandoning Israel... and soon we can expect it to disavow its right to Jerusalem and the disputed settlements...giving priority to the Islamic hordes as Obama and Biden move to isolate Israel.  End time prophecy speaks of a great shaking and a falling away... just before Israel is invaded from the North.  Look for the Church to be raptured in the midst of a limited nuclear war... which will give cover to the rapture as millions disappear from the Earth.

We truly live in the last days... and those who are well instructed in the scriptures know what I speak of... those lacking such insight would be wise to seek out those who are... and too, study the Word of God that they may be approved of GOd and not ashamed in the Day of Judgment that is coming... sooner than latter.

• There's a 3rd great revival prophesied. A billion souls must be gathered.  I think we are reaching the harvest of the wheat and tares but not until the fields are white. You know of what I speak. 

• Amen Jea9...

Learn a parable of two Eagles... and the vine:

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the house of Israel; And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branches of the cedar: He cropped off the top of his young twigs, and carried it into a land of traffick; he set it in a city of merchants. He took also of the seed of the land, and planted it in a fruitful field; he placed it by great waters, and set it as a willow tree. And it grew, and became a spreading vine of low stature, whose branches turned toward him, and the roots thereof were under him: so it became a vine, and brought forth branches, and shot forth sprigs.

There was also another great eagle with great wings and many feathers: and, behold, this vine did bend her roots toward him, and shot forth her branches toward him, that he might water it by the furrows of her plantation. It was planted in a good soil by great waters, that it might bring forth branches, and that it might bear fruit, that it might be a goodly vine. Say thou, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof. Yea, behold, being planted, shall it prosper? shall it not utterly wither, when the east wind toucheth it? it shall wither in the furrows where it grew.

He that hath an ear to hear let him hear and be prepared... For in the days to come these words shall once more speak and the Nations of the world will reel at the calamity of the latter-day great eagle... whose seed was planted in good soil, beside the great waters, to become a land of merchants and a nation of great exchange and traffic.  They will marvel at the ease by which its root is pulled up and its fruit spoiled.  Pray therefore that the righteous be spared from the furnace of affliction and that the wheat not be taken with the tares.

• God help us, it sure sounds like us. 

This reply was deleted.