ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump+DeSantis would be great!

• it make more sence.

• I wonder if the Democratic Party are going to ask Bill Gates and the other big tech companies to add more fake ballots 

• Who knows?

• forget about 2024 we need Donald Trump now.

• Trump/DeSantis sounds good to me. Never Pence

• I'd rather see the current occupants in the White House removed from office for rigging the 2020 Election... I'd rather see the MSM asking questions about the mountain of evidence proving Election Fraud on a massive scale.  I would rather see the NEWS NARRATIVE FOCUSED on the criminal behavior of the Biden Administration and the fraudulent 2020 election; than, any sincere debate and speculation about who will run for President in 2024... 3yrs from now. The world may melt down by then.

This entire exercise in nonsensical news focussed on guessing who will run for President in 2024 is about deflecting from the current crisis and fraudulent election... as mountains of evidence proving fraud continue to surface.  The news should be focused on the fraudulent election and how the Public will remove those who took office fraudulently... the President, VP, and all the down-ballot politicians who benefited from the fraud need to be removed from office and sent to GITMO for a long vacation at taxpayers expense.

• GREAT IDEA!!!

• I say go for it! Can't wait!

• Trump's policies were overshadowed by his polarizing personality.  It's time to move on.  Haley/Huckabee/Scott on 2024!  Any 2 of the 3, in any order.

This reply was deleted.