ADMIN

7909621883?profile=original

As violent and destructive antifa and Black Lives Matter riots continue to ravage American cities like Portland and Kenosha, a self-described communist who plotted to blow up the U.S. Capitol in the 1970s suggested that America’s second Civil War has already started.

“Am I the only one, or do you feel eerily that we’re living in Kansas, 1859, and that tensions are boiling over, but only years later will people say, ‘Yes, the Civil War began there and then?'” Ayers posted on Facebook. He posted the same statement on his website, BillAyers.org.

Ayers, who co-founded the Weather Underground in 1969, took part in the bombings of the New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the U.S. Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972. Since the FBI used illegal tactics against the Weather Underground and the New Left, the government dropped key charges against the Weather Underground and Bill Ayers.

After his radical career, he settled into academia, where he taught at the University of Illinois. When he retired in 2010, the university denied him emeritus status. The university’s board chair, Christopher G. Kennedy (son of assassinated Senator Robert F. Kennedy), condemned Ayers for dedicating a book “to the man who murdered my father.” Kennedy referred to a 1974 book Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism, which Ayers wrote with other Weather Underground members and which the authors dedicated to manny revolutionaries, including the man who assassinated Robert F. Kennedy. Ayers denied dedicating a book to the assassin and suggested that right-wing bloggers started a rumor to that effect.

As for Ayers’ “eerie” feeling, he was referring to Bleeding Kansas, a lesser-known precursor to the American Civil War.

In the decade leading up to the Civil War, Southern Democrats fought to extend slavery north and west. The Founders had forged a grand bargain to allow the evil institution of slavery while restricting its spread. In 1820, Congress drew a line, saying that any state north of the line would enter the Union as free while states that entered below the line could have slavery. Yet Southerners started defending slavery as a positive good and arguing for “popular sovereignty,” the notion that white landowners in states north of the 1820 line would vote on whether the state would be slave or free. Abraham Lincoln grew to prominence by opposing this notion.

read more here: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/09/11/weather-underground-terrorist-bill-ayers-suggests-the-civil-war-has-already-begun-n917703

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't forget, he was also Obama's mentor!

• Yes he was. 

• I sure a Hell never will!!!

• When gross blatant criminals are allowed to escape justice and avoid responsibility for their actions against common decency they will always continue to do more and more of the same.

Saddam Hussein is an example. He escaped responsibility for the Gulf War and instigated another one less than ten years later before he was finally hanged. Bill Ayers is a murderer and a terrorist. David Horowitz, who knew him personally, has said that Ayers is a moron as well, yet this stupid creature was hired to teach at the Univ. of Illinois, influencing others to adopt his idiot views while being paid to present them, proving that higher education is even more moronic  when it is led by Marxist empty headed fools.

I do not know what illegal tactics the FBI used that would grant such a personthe leagal means to avoid a noose, but there is more than one way to skin a cat that obviously needs skinning. Bill Ayers's hide should be on the wall in somebody's trophy room for sure.

• I love how you think, Dale. Skinning the cat. or rat.

• Thank you Jea9.  For all of your very kind comments. 

• You are welcome, Dale. 

This reply was deleted.