Replies

• Our troops are to protect our freedom not puppet to the world 

• I was raised "God and Country." The order is specific for a reason. The Nation cannot tell me what is or is not acceptable to God as I understand Him. Therefore, if I find myself at War, in a "Foxhole" with a "LBGQT", I will assume I am alone. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• When you are working towards The "ONE WORLD ORDER" they need the WOKE MILITIARY to enforce their commands, that those that will NOT BOW DOWN Before Them and Their so-called Laws, Get The Vaccine, Get The Booster, soon to come The Mark Of The Vaccine, You have just had an example of what is to come- California has excepted this "ONE WORLD ORDER" government will take care of all and they have The RICH and The POOR... To those that will NOT BOW and FOLLOW, You will get Prison Camps or Death, so you will have to chose The Battle of Today or The Battle of 2000 Years Ago, which has already been fought (many have already chosen the Woke Way) ONLY ONE WAY TO STOP THIS, IS-???

• This is what happens when you take Law Enforcement out of the country! This is what happens with your vote for Liberal Communist Democrats! Now the country has a brainless wonder who doesn't know where he is half of the time!  Yes, Liberal Communist Joe Biden. Our country needs a Lead more now than ever and its Donald Trump. He did it once and can do it again.

• As a cancer in a body, the United States cannot be destroyed from without, but only from within.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.