ADMIN

6374642465?profile=original

The daily spectacle of angry mobs pulling down statues, taunting police, attacking passersby, and taking over entire city blocks makes it seem like Black Lives Matter is a mass movement, that pretty much everyone except knuckle-dragging Trump supporters is on board with its radical agenda, and that the new national consensus is that you’re either anti-racist or racist.

Under these conditions, many ordinary Americans feel disoriented and discouraged. Confusion abounds. When did it become racist to like the national anthem and Mount Rushmore? At what point did we decide George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were moral monsters, or that all police are racist thugs? Why are rioters and looters allowed to terrorize people and destroy property with impunity? Why aren’t local elected leaders enforcing the law?

If you think what’s happening in America right now is crazy, you’re not alone. It’s true that something’s changed, that we’re in the middle of a crisis, that a cultural civil war is underway and escalating.

But it’s not true that this is a majoritarian movement. It’s not true that America fundamentally changed overnight. The hordes of protesters, impressive as them seem, don’t represent the country at large. According to Pew, only about 6 percent of U.S. adults have participated in a rally or protest in the past month, and they skew young, urban, and Democratic. That’s less than 20 million people—a lot, to be sure, but nothing close to a majority.

In some sense this is entirely psychological. A relatively small group of radical left-wing activists is using classic cult psychology to wage psychological war against the rest of us. They are the vanguard of what can only be described as a religious movement in America.

Indeed, Black Lives Matter and its attendant ideology contain all the elements of a religion: it promulgates doctrines that are explicitly normative, it has a cosmology and a morality, its claims are not subject to or consistent with scientific proofs. James Lindsay has gone further and described it as a cult, with recognizable and well-established features of a cult such as initiation, indoctrination, and cult reprogramming.

read more here: https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/26/were-in-a-cultural-civil-war-its-time-for-conservatives-to-fight-back/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You're mistaking a Communist Revolution for protesting. Therin lies your flawed question.

• Marcia...

You obviously ignore the definition of such terms as peaceful assembly and lawful speech... not all assembly or speech is constitutionally protected.  Yelling fire in a crowded theater is unlawful and not protected speech.  Inciting riot and violence is not protected constitutional speech.  RIot and looting are not forms of a lawful and constitutional assembly.

• That was my point.You're mistaking rioting and looting for a Communist Revolution.

• There is no mistaking Antifa and BLM are George Soros sponsored Communist Front groups.

Would anyone like to say why George Soros goes on promoting sedition in America and no one prosecutes him?

• Explain it?..............Liberal Fascism

• He has Billions of dollars at his disposal and a large group of Lawyers employed to keep him out of any government lock up. 

• Once you eliminate the fake news and the enemy within, you are left with the good guys only who don't have to worry about anything backfiring on them.

• I understand your frustration and anger over what is happening and I feel the same way.  I also try to undestand what and why the President is acting the way he is.  He is in a no win situation, damned if you do and damned if you don't.  I believe he is letting the states get away with everything to let the people see what the Democrats are and how they and only they are responsible for everything that is happening. Taking the mayor of Chicago into custody would inflame those who are not part of the anarchist behavior and further their cause even more so. 

I say, let the Governors and Mayors continue and the day after the election is over, start the arrests!  If Trump wins and I have no doubt he will, there will be rioting again and it will be a good time to snatch them all. Have the teams ready and do the Godfather III arrests all at the same time, all nicely co-ordinated. At the same time, hand down all the indictments for those who aided and abetted the insurrection against our lawful government. 

• Never, delay the unavoidable... or the most difficult of tasks.  Take them head-on and remove them from the field while you have the strength... When fighting pure evil never gamble that tomorrow will find one in a better position to take on the worst of the problems... do it while you can as tomorrow may never come.

Pick out the biggest bully first...  As my dad would say: "look for the meanest SOB in the Crowd and deck him; the rest will let you alone... even if you take a couple of lumps."

• When caught in a no-win situation... always... ALWAYS choose the most honorable and lawful solution. Compromise only makes things worse.  Take the hit and know that you did so while enforcing the law...

The People will praise the President for doing what is right...  Of course, the MSM and many of the politicians, in both parties, will be upset and demand the President be removed.... but that will happen no matter what he does.

So do what is best for America... Arrest the bad eggs in government ... Start with those who wield the greatest power and public presence... Pick the biggest bully first.  As my dad would say: "look for the meanest SOB in the Crowd and deck him; the rest will let you alone... even if you take a couple of lumps."

This reply was deleted.