Replies

• This guy is incorrect in assuming America chose Biden and the 2 Democrats in the Ga. Senate race.  He's wrong , America didn't, it was stolen...the truth will be apparent soon. Trump may have been silenced in the Media platform but he is busy, getting ready to slap down and rectify the largest attempted coup in America's history.

Prepare and wait for it........

• Ira- You are correct; have you seen the two videos I mentioned earlier - -one by Pastor Wade McKinney (it was NOT about religion) and the other by Scott McCay of Military Intelligence.  Don't know if you can find the Pastor elsewhere on the net, but Scott McCay is also on youtube.  I found both of them in my message/notification list on FB, yesterday, but can't forward - -my FB account has been suspended for 3 days because my "comments do not agree with their community (communist) guidelines", not that I give a rip!  Just check and see if you can find those two videos.

• Everything this guy says could be summarized thusly: People don’t know the history of the Democratic Party which is a history that embraced slavery and white supremacy. 

• He missed the reality that voter fraud using mail in ballots and the dominion software vote counting computers fraudulently stole the election.

• This reply was deleted.
    • ADMIN

W Kenneth Derickson ! Thank you for actually watching this video!

• You can bet the ones that are in WA will not stand up for anything

• Kenneth, you are smack on. We the people have always stood up for conservative values and we have the best man to represent these values in Trump: patriotism, family values, fiscal responsibility.... 

This reply was deleted.