Replies

• How is this not treason from the cough cough "media"?..........Depends who you ask. This Juror says GUILTY!

• Bad things happen when good people do nothing. They have all the money and power & no one can stand against them now. 

• Do they even know what the Jim Crow laws were and how started them?  They were meant to assure segregation, put the uppity blacks in their place enacted by Democratic governors.  Some of the laws entailed such things as providing separate facilities for blacks and whites; having separate restaurants for blacks and whites; an amateur baseball team not playing near a white childrens playground. Wanting election security doesn't seem anything like Jim Crow to me.

• I would watch this but I truly cannot stand to hear this lying, hysterical, STUPID BROAD

• According to these liberal assclowns, my rights are being suppressed when I have to show identification when I fly, get stopped by police, enter a Washington federal building, apply for credit, enter a gated community such as one like Piglousi lives in security, or enter a studio where these assclowns spew their poisonous venum, to name just a few.

• Don't forget withdrawing your own money from a bank.

This reply was deleted.