Replies

• Who said. Anything about the end of the world! We were talking about the rapture. The rapture will take place before the time of Jacob's trouble, before the great tribulation period at the end of the great tribulation Jesus will return as Lord of lords and King of Kings. That will still not be the end of the world because there will be the millennium. Which will be 1000 years! We have a long, Long ways to go before the end of the world!

The rapture is called for the Christians our blessed hope. It could be 50 years before the rapture or it could be tomorrow. But judging from what's going on in the world not just in our country but all the world, it appears that the rapture is not far off. That is at the time when Jesus will call his own people out, will call his bride to join him for the great marriage supper of the lamb taking place in heaven. I expect to be there! how about you?

I hope you can say you're looking forward to that because Jesus told us to always be prepared and ready to go when he comes for his bride!

• very interesting to say the least we are living in the last days the Bible declares in the book of Acts and the book of Revelation, and when you see, earthquakes, famine, flood, man loves themselves more than lovers of God, and many more the Bible declares your redemption draweth nigh. The Bible declares also in the book of Daniel the antichrist will not have a feeling for women that also has come to pass because we have all 50 states declare homosexual can be married thanks to Obama.

• Hey! Martha do you know which ancient Temple need to be build?

• THEY STOLE IT ALRIGHT!!!!    I knew when nasty rotten Nancy Pelosi said "don't worry he's not going to win", they had something EVIL coming and I was right.  Even Magoo Biden knew,

“We put together the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization in history." Joe Biden 2020

• "Even Magoo Biden knew,"

Off and on......

• Yes you are correct! I had the same thoughts. What was that evil nasty woman involved in that she could be so certain about the outcome of the election. She made comments along those lines before the midterm elections as well, when they gained what was it 39 seats in the House of Representatives! She is a nasty evil person! 

• Look ...

The Marxist control the Administration and BOTH Houses of Congress...  The US Senate will be unable to block must-pass Leftist Legislation... as the 60 vote rule can be revoked with a simple majority vote to change the rules of the Senate and the Marxists have that vote.  Two Branches of the government are controlled by a party that has no problem in violating the law or the rules of Congress to get what they want.. that is DANGEROUS on steroids.

There is nothing that TRUMP did that can not be reversed including trade agreements and policy... it is delusional to think otherwise.  Although, the left has not yet fully won they certainly are in the driver's seat and we must deal with it... not plastered over it.  By the way, the idea that the 2022 election will do anything other than giving the Marxist more seats ignores ELECTION FRAUD as the current means to secure power. 

Please do inform us on how this Administration's Hands are tied... even the SUPREME COURT has betrayed Trump and the Nation... unless you think recent decision supported by a majority of Trump's appointments means nothing?

• Ah, those Executive Orders, pesky things in the wrong hands.

Maybe an actual installment by Amendemnt, regulating provisions concerning the nature and especially duration of such unilateral proclimations.

Regulation of any government emergency declarations effects concerning civil liberties (prohibitions) might be in order too.

Do not count on Congress though. I'd say it is Convention of States business, myself.

• Believe it or not, the National Emergency Act has provisions that check an out of control executive... however, Congress and or the Courts must act to engage those provisions and the GOP seems uninterested in taking the Democrat Administration to Court to restore the XL Pipeline... a project approved directly by Congressional act... and not subject to being shut down by EO.

However, the GOP monied interests... Big Oil wants the Pipeline Shut down as supplies are dramatically exceeding demand in this pandemic ... and their revenue stream is suffering from a glut of oil and gas.  Also, foreign interests such as Russia and Iran want the XL shut own as their economies need crude supplies to fall short of demand keeping oil prices high.  This is all such CRAP... both parties are raping the middle class and working man with such ill-advised and one-sided economic policy.

• Yup

This reply was deleted.