Replies

• Trump KNOWS the BUSH Family ARE LEFT WING CRIME FAMILY and Liz Cheiny IS Vey Close Knitted With The Globalist Bush Family..! Trump IS NOT Lying About Anything At All..!  Trump's Claims ARE NOT False By Any Means..!  Trump DOES NOT WANT COMMUNISM IN THIS COUNTRY..! OBAMA - THE RINO's - The BIDEN Criminal Sellout Family Are On Board With This GLOBALIST NEW ONE WORLD ORDER..! TRUMP IS SIMPLY COMBATTING AND TRYING HIS BEST TO BLOCK IT AS HE DID AS PRESIDENT..! This Administration and the World Elite DID Steal The 2020 Election..!  WE ALL KNOW THAT IS TRUTH..! EVEN THE LEFT AND GLOBAL BASTARDS KNOW THAT WE KNOW IT IS FACT..!  THEY WILL LIE AND LIE UNTIL THEY BELIEVE THE COUNTRY FINALLY HAS BOUT IT..! WE NEVER WILL BUY THE COUP THAT TOOK PLACE IN NOV. 2020..!!!

• The lefists can't handle a person who can fight back and win. My hope is that we all learn a lesson and fight against all the BS they spew daily. Frankly I don't give a rats A** as to what they want.

• Frankly, the Left doesn't give a Rat's A** about what we think or what our forefathers created... and they are in power shoveling loads of cra* out the front door of the White House and Congress... Cra* we have to deal with... or suffer their eir. 

• YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT..! THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WENT ON AND THE FACT OF WHAT IS IN THEIR AGENDA..!

• ABSOLUTELY AND EXACTLY..! IT ALL IS AS PLAIN AS THE NOSE ON OUR FACES..! THEY CAN'T LIE TO ME AND ANTHER 75-80 MILLION PATRIOTS AND EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THER LIES..! WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE..!

• This is a Leader and he is MY President!

• Leaders communicate their plans effectively and then organize to reach their goals.. what is trump's current plan to Make America Great Again?  Do you know?  I don't.  If it is to run for President in 2024 why in God's name would that be an effective strategy... rigged elections will be time-tested science by then.  Elections should be the lowest priority in any plan, as they have proven to be worthless venues to effect positive change.

• Mass hysteria and yet they claim his speech was boring, he lied and there was nothing of substance.  How on earth can you have it both ways?  It is terrifying amazing what the Dems will claim.

• My President !!!

• Dems stick together because the dominant far left Globalist NWO wing has all the monbey and power, so the others end up going along with them nearly all the time., 

This reply was deleted.