Replies

• Trump's speech was worth listening too How he talks for an hour and half without a sip of water is amazing. Of course he named some names they were RINOS & should be called out. People in Flordia are lucky to have Trump & his family. It makes me cry to see what is happening to my Country.

• They are scared, as well they should be. I am so ashamed to say this, but the Democrats have more unity than we do, they don't turn on each other no matter what. We need to take a page from their playbook and be just as ruthless, just as cunning, and just as clannish as they are.

• No surprise here... more of the same unhinged media hate...  And the President certainly should be identifying GOP members that are no more than Democrats/Marxists fronting as members of the GOP.

• Agreed 100%... Identify the target and attack. It appears millions never have learned that our country has an abundance of Communist bent on tsking over our country and they're not just ones wearing the Democrat Party lapel pin. 👍👍🇺🇲

• Right on

• LOVE IT!

• Puddles .. they're melting down into bubbly-gooey pools of snot.

This reply was deleted.