ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have spent my whole life since I was seventeen years old in the military and law enforcement and I have lost count of the number of times I sworn an Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic. The real reason that alll the proffesional politicians hate President Donald John Trump is that all the voters might start expecting them to keep their campaign promises. HORRORS!!!!!!!

• Love to watch her work.

• She is one amazing woman... smart, beautiful and assured... a Godly woman with a purpose and calling that can not be denied.   Pres. Trump chose wisely when he appointed her as his press secretary... affirming her ability and his confidence in women and their capability to do the job.

• No, you don't miss these!  As usual, the lamestream media propaganda machine just doesn't bother to publish anything not in their favor, or that doesn't follow their own agenda.

• PS- Just lately, i've had time to do a lot more reading.  One book I latched on to was Richard Botkin's "Ride the Thunder"; a 600 page time dedicated to the history of the Vietnam War and our own military heros, who tried, lived, bled, died and struggled to help the Republic of Vietnam fight of the ever extending tentacles of the red commumist tide.  Botkin was more than qualified to write that book, because of his own multiple military experiences in that country.  The book is filled with interviews, with other vets and their families (both US and Vietnamese) and tons of footnotes and references.  By studying Botkin's work, I learned our "elite media outlets" have been lying to the US populace and playing politics since 1964, at least.  It appears that 1964 was the year real journalism died an ugly death.  Do you remember who was President then??  Of course, how could anyone forget the despicable creep, LBJ AND his "ladybird" who was just as apolitical, conniving and ugly as he was!  Do so research, it will absolutely FLOOR YOU!  I'm 83 years old and wonder WHY it took me this long to get to be actually "smart" about US and world affairs.  I could write a whole book about this, but you would be bored, so I'll quit now.

• PS-that first sentence included a reference to a 600 page time - -should have said "600 page tome"; don't know if that was me, or spellchek.

• It gets worse, too many typos - -hope you can, at least, get the gist of what I'm trying to say.

This reply was deleted.