ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Democrats quoted as saying "it's more like a business deal". Note to Democrats: Nations do business, a lot, it's a big part of what they do.

• She's so cool

• My beautiful wife and I simply adore Kayleigh McEnany Gilmamartin we enjoyed Sarah Elizabeth Huckabee Sanders and it is so much fun putting those petualant little brats that call themselves the White House Press Corps whilst we both feel that for the most part they should be called the White House Kindergarten! Personally, I think that President Donald John Trump is an absolute failure he is a failure as an anti-Semite, homophobe, racist, misogynist and he is even a failure at being a failure because he has created the strongest economy the United States of America has ever had. Do you think I am sick because I love watching Democratic heads exploding every day?

• with that said who are you referring to when you said "putting those petulant little brats that call themselves the white house press corps"Β 

• No on the heads exploding, your other judgements are questionable.

• "I" whole heartly agree!!!

• Despicable doesn't even begin to cover the blatant hate and vitriol shown to the President by the MSM... there must be something done regarding the 'Fairness Doctrine', too require equal public airtime be provided to the President or the MSM's license must be suspended.Β  Journalism has become the propaganda arm of the Marxist movement and it must end... sooner than later.Β 

• Sorry about that the "Fairness Doctrine" was removed from the Federal Register in August 2011 and it was a sick joke anyway because the networks would say something in primetime and your rebutle would played in the wee hours of the morning!

• Read what I stated... something must be DONE regarding the 'Fairness Doctrine'...Β  implying It can be reinstated just as easily as it was removed... under the REGULATORY PROCESS... the FTC and Administration are given wide latitude to enforce statutory law thru regulatory oversight and power.Β  Reinstate the regulation requires time and hearings controled by the FTC and of course the Administration.Β  I understand the 'Fairness Doctrien' the regulatory body requiring equal time was removed ... it can be reinstated and the Dem's have previously threatened to do just that... so turn about is fair play.

• Kayleigh's position as press secretary is a very physical symbol of Pres. Trump's full support for equal access to jobs for women... his cabinet and private businesses are examples of women at work and the Women of America ought to view Pres. Trump as their champion for equality in the workplace... The President certainly puts action behind his words on that subject, unlike the stale and tired parade of failed feminist policies of the left or the poor performance of the Democrat Party.... Trump makes it happen.

This reply was deleted.