Replies

• Communsts just overthrew our country. Article II, Section 1, Clause 2.  Everyones cool with that,right?

Further proof, they sure are acting like Totalatirians.  We'll beat them next election,right? Seriously?  There's only one way to free ourselves from tyranny and

you know the answer.

• I agree unite the families and send them all back to where they came from

• I agree.  The problem is that under Trump, many parents were deported WITHOUT being reunited with their children!

• And the point is?

• What did the Tea Party think of TRUMP putting kids in cages?   (I got the impression that Republicans were okay with Trump's kids in cages).

• new its as a parody, stop the sarcasm and remind everyone that the FBI is absoluetly the domestic terrorist, they act most of the time to go after the innocent and cover-up treason, they have better use being completely abolished, those of us who still have ourt high school govenment book is now a domestic terrorist, the pages of their book of rules is blang after the first page, and the first page only has 3 words on it... "Lie" "Cheat" "Steal" Christopher Ray lied openly in Congress as just did that Lying Mayor of DC, she appears to be the puppet she was trained to be and done nothing but lie.

• Blank after the first page they are the lowest of the low, and are not smart they are like the retarded bully just keep moving forward and we let them.

This reply was deleted.