Replies

•  

Maddow hits a home run admitting that the Trump rally had nothing to do with organizing or inciting the Capitol breach... see quote below.

"Just a Key Point, yes there was a pro-Trump rally at which the President spoke... but the idea that, that rally, is the thing that got out of hand and that somehow resulted in the breaching of the Capitol... and the people who, as you say, who did the initial breach that allowed everybody else to come in...NEVER EVEN WENT TO THAT RALLY."  Quote, Rachell Maddow.

Amazing even MSNBC and Rachell Maddow understand that this Congressional Committee is an outrageous insult for all Americans... the worst kind of political theater.

• They knew all along the rally had nothing to do with the capitol incident and that the capitol police were waving people while they held doors open but they were pushing a narrative and, as usual, suppressed facts and truth because facts and truth destroy their TREASONOUSnarrative/agenda!!!!!  They wanted, and still do, to destroy President Trump and vilify all of his supporters to further their satanic agenda of destroying America and "fundamentally transforming" it into qa dictatorial puppet state of the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!  What morons like the mad cow are too stupid to understand is that despots need enemies to survive and eventually turn on those who vehemently support them once people like myself and most on this site have been exterminated!!!!!!!!!!

• About Broadcasting of US 6JAN2021 Congress Committee Public Hearings &
    Acerca de la transmisión de las audiencias públicas del Comité del Congreso de EE UU el 6JAN2021 &
    关于美国 2021 年 1 月 6 日国会委员会公开听证会的转播
    https://donmashakshennepincountymnfreepressnews.wordpress.com/2022/...

10561333471?profile=RESIZE_710x

About Broadcasting of US 6JAN2021 Congress Committee Pubic Hearings & Acerca de la transmisión de l…
    • Most of the gop, the establishment TRAITORS like mcconnell, romney, cornyn, murkowski, collins, hatch, mccarthy, cheney, kinzinger, and many more,, including all of those from my home state of Oklahoma, the gop establishment are co-conspirators with the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!  The gop establishment wants seat at the tyranny table of ruling elitistso they hqave been working with their "opponents" for decades!!!!!  While devildemocommiecrats stab We the People in the back the gop, except for a very few patriots, stab us in the back!!!!!!!!!!

• She is full of hatred for President Trump and American patriots. She is definitely one Trump needs to purge when he gets back into power. Trump must make sure that fake news are turned off and fake elections don't ever happen again in this country. These two things should be his top priority. That's how we will make America really great again.

• I don't give a damn how much "fake news" is out there as long as EVERYONE gets their message out.  

I want to hear from all sides of a question/subject and I will make my own decision about what is true/correct/sensible.

The censoring of people/ideas is what has put us in this crap hole that we have to dig ourselves out of.

• And your decision is?

• ADMIN

How did she know who those people are, where they came from and how did she know they didn't go to the rally? 

This is info which even the FBI never released!!!!!!

• Did somebody put the cheese back on her cracker?

This reply was deleted.