Replies

• Legion

• How Long Do The PEOPLE Need To Let This Go On-!!!

• devildemocommiecrats turn the White House into satan's house!!!!!!!!!!

• The Clintons desecrated the Whitehouse (Gods House) with sexual abominations and Obama followed through with homosexual abominations. Now Biden is desecrating God’s house with continued murder of innocent babies and lies. A total repentance and reformation is needed to bring our capitol and nation back to God’s Blessings.  

• This looks very suspicious and I certainly wouldn't be surprised at any low down dirty thing Clinton might do.  However, I woule be more interested in finding out what the elevator logs to the residence reveal.  Visits to the West Wing might not be suspicious, but visits to the residence certaly would be.

• Bill the only guy to have gotten caught having SEX with a intern  in the OVAL OFFICE . Clintons claim to fame !   "DOGS IN HEAT."

• We ill pobably never know how many politicians were involved in this perverts clients. I bet there are many getting blackmailed to tow the line ie Supreme Court Justice Roberts who sold us out on Obamacare after he had a private talk with Obama

• Epstein was murdered before he could implicate the clintons!!!!!!!!!!  Maxwell will likely "commit suicide" also very soon!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.