Replies

• Glad I am not in Virginia.  This will put students from Viginia far behind the students from other states who refuse to dumbdown the syllabus when it comes time for college and college testing.  Good luck you Virginai teachers and politicans.  What a bunch of dumb people.  

• So, Virginia is admitting black students are too dumb to learn algebra, or the teachers are too dumb to teach algebra, or both.  Instead of trying to elevate black studeents through better teaching, Virginia has decided to bring everyone else down to the level of dumb black kids.  Yep everyone in Virginia will be equal alright.  Equally dumb.

• This is the same thing they did for Blacks. Dumb down the tests so they can get a passing grade. I know they want to teach Muslim Religion in schools to our children, if this is the case why is Christianity being taken out. If you cannot have one or the other, why should we have anything at all?

• satanists run the government and islam is satan's "religion" so they push it to have more company in the Lake of Fire!!!!!!!!!!

• Seems like the VMPI jerks are uneducated.

• libtard bullshiite!!!!!!!!!!  they don't want to lift anyone up.  take everyone down to ignorance is the communist libtard way!!!!!!!!!!  libtards are the racists that say blacks aren't intelligent enough to better themselves so whites and others have to be brought down to a lower level to make it "equal".  this is bullshiite!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 plus 3=...................Oh look MY math said i just paid off my motgage!!!  PARTY TIME!!!

• Why teach anyhing except rioting?

• Maybe Virginia should teach algebre only to the students that are inteligent enough to understand!  Woulden't that be fair to everyone?

• Why are my tax dollars going into this craziness? School choice is the way out of this insanity.

This reply was deleted.