ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• plain old submission to racist blacks by a criminal minded old fart who couldn't care less

• You stink, and that's the nicest thing I can say about you

• Has he forgotten what color he is?  What a total jerk, and a true scoundrel ‼️

• Isn't it strange - they plan and scheme and plot, but never think about the consequences.  When they are caught, they deny their efforts.  When it is proven, the whine like babies; it's not our fault; how could we ever have thought our polices would cause a crisis; how could we know that hundreds (probably more) people with diseases would cross the border; how could we invision an increase in drug trafficing?  Only one of two explanations - either you want to destroy the US or your don't have a brain in your collective heads.  Well their is a 3rd possibility - a combination of both 1 and 2..

• The Founders & Framers all believed that the American Experiment in self-governance would fail eventually ... In a number of The Federalist & Anti-Federalist Papers both sides in those original arguments described the kinds of conditions & events that could end the republic: paramount among those conditions was a political party that seeks total power for itself.

Reaching where we are today is the result of a more than century long plan & actions by Anti-Federalist political-structural-cultural unitarians designed to migrate power to themselves in DC...call it a slow coup.

I knew 50 years ago that the end of the republic was possible, but never expected that it could come in my lifetime. ... Yet, here we are, facing the most capable & dangerous external enemies ever; while seditious forces within chop-away at our national unifying institutions.

The America those of us older than 50 grew up in is pretty much gone ... I suspect we may have to take up arms to extirpate the enemies within but in doing so the weakened USA becomes vulnerable to our external enemies.

I fear we face a "Sophie's Choice" situation.

• joe dementia is just a puppet.  he has no idea what is going on and most definitely is not making any decisions!!!!!!!!!!  satan, soros, and the chinese communists are in control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Boy you got that correct!  When will proper authorities get some backbone and put the cuffs on ALL THOSE SKUNKS AT THE TOP‼️ And put them on military planes straight to GITMO!

The longer the time goes by and they're waiting to do the right thing our country falls farther and it becomes more unlikely they could ever succeed without a full out war!

• Jo, the gop establishment is complicit in tyranny.  mcconnell, mccarthy, and most of the gop wants a seat at the tyranny table.  There are a few in each house truly representing We the People but most are merely interested in their own personal wealth and power.

This reply was deleted.