Replies

• I think we all know that riot at the Capitol was a set up from the very beginning. For one thing the press was there and someone with a camera on the outside and the inside filming. If it was as bad as they are carrying on about and they were so afraid for their lives how is it that someone was able to do all that filming without being struck down? The simple fact is that they knew before hand about the rally and the march so they schemed the whole thing and set up a pitfall for Trumps people and they fell right in like animals on a safari. This was another plan to give them a reason to get rid of Trump once and for all and the people would believe them and dump him. There is no end to what the leftist Democrats will do to gain power. I haven't dumped Trump, but I have dumped the Republican party. If for some chance he does run again he'd better run as an Independant because I'm not the only one fed up with the party of cowards. They are letting themselves and us be tromped on and it's too hard to take since we were finally seeing sunlight under Trump. Now there will be eternal darkness for the next 4 years. If enough people like me let the GOP know how dissatisfied we are with them and let them know theyre losing their voting base maybe they will get tougher.

• No need to follow this sham of an impeachment. Trump's defense will use only 4 of its alloted 16 hours because they know that Trump will be acquitted anyway. That was clear before the proceedings even started. Trump is clearly innocent and once again the victim of a witch hunt. This man dedicated his tremendous skills to public service, he made America great again, just to be the perpetual victim of constant attacks by the deep state and the media. Can you even imagine what he would have accomplished if the fake news had been on his side, if the deep state had not tried to torpedo his many successes while making America great again?

• They are communist not American 

• these dems are the biggist liars and hypocrits in the world!

• So...are they going to show THAT video today???? My guess is no...

This reply was deleted.