Replies

• JUST READ AND VIEWED VIDEOS FROM SEVERAL REPUTABLE SITES THAT OUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS CAPTURED A SERVER IN GERMANY, VIA SPAIN, THAT HAS A-L-L THE DATA AND SHOWS ALL POSSIBLE CONCLUSIONS.  AMONG THEM, TRUMP ACTUALLY EARNED 410 ELECTORAL VOTES.  ANOTHER?  SURE!  TRUMP WON IN CALIFORNIA!  A MAN UNRELATED TO THE GERMANY DISCOVERY HAS BEEN DECLARING THAT TRUMP HAD TO WIN CALIFORNIA BECAUSE THE STATE HAD MULTIPLE PROPOSITIONS ON WHICH THE FINAL VOTE ON EACH PROPOSITION WAS DECIDEDLY CONSERVATIVE!  HOW COULD TRUMP LOSE CALIFORNIA THEN?  AMAZING!!!  I AM NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET!  LET THE HEADS BEGIN TO ROLL!  GO SYDNEY AND RUDY AND ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR TEAMS!  NEW HEADLINE FOR MELONY AND DEE:  "THE NEW DANCE - THE TRUMP TROUNCE!"

• There is so much evidence this election was fraud the Supreme Court should call it unconstitutional and have another election with no mail ballots only absent tee ballots and in person votes will be allowed.

• What I'd like to know is why do we have to get something as important as voting machines from another country? Don't we have the brains or the know how to manufacture things like that ourselves? I'm so sick and tired of us relying on another country for everything important that we use. And if the court goes against Trump after being presented with all the evidence then it will be up to We The People to once again see that justice is done. If it means fighting to get our country back. I'm we should all be insulted that the left think all of us Trumpsters are so stupid we can't tell that the election was stolen. They think we're all a bunch of morons that they can pull the wool over us. Wrong!

• I agree with you, Jane. If it wasn't for Trump and his hallmark honesty, we would not be quite as aware of how corrupt things are in this country as we are today. He tells us straight up that hardly anything can be trusted and that we are basically a failed state, not the leader of the free world. Compromised elections alone disqualify us for that role. Never mind all the other corruption and the deep state's grip on the country. 

• A couple of thoughts for Jane Brinkley, Paul Simon and others.  Firstly, I wonder why Administrators Dee and Melony as well as Steve and whomever else have not worked steadfastly with Mark Levin and the Convention of States organization (https://conventionofstates.com/), for if we had, perhaps some of our problems would be behind us.  But now, knowing that Trump will win because we have the server that demonstrates, without blemish, that Trump won by garnering 410 electoral votes including those from California, we have the golden opportunity to help the Convention of States and gainng the remaining states needed to hold this convention and create the amendments we have desired for over a decade now.  Some of these amandments are: term limits for elected officials and bureaucrats(good-bye, Swamp!) , voting registration ID, voting machines and procedures,term limits, federal govrnment out of health insurance and education, requiring a balanced federal budget, limits on fed spending and taxation, requiring elected officials to live under the same lawsby which we must abide, and barring federal bureaucrats from imposing regulations.

Convention of States Action
      Article V offers the only constitutional solution as big as the problem. Together, we can end federal overreach.
  • Phenomenal video from Leigh Dundas!!

• Good, now dig in and expose it!

• Just discovered by our people and taken into custody: one server in Germany.  Contents: Electoral votes for Trump - 410  (including California!)

• I sure hope it is all exposed 

• Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

This reply was deleted.