ADMIN

Already caught cheating, Dems double down - Imgflip

"Six affidavits now, we had four, now it's six. Six affidavits of veteran election officials are alleging that up to 30,000 of these 147 [thousand] ballots are fake," said John Fredericks.

After a judge ordered 145,000 Fulton County absentee ballots to be unsealed, “Outside the Beltway” host John Fredericks explained on Steve Bannon’s “War Room Pandemic” series that Georgia election officials are alleging that up to 30,000 of the ballots are fraudulent. “Six affidavits now, we had four, now it’s six. Six affidavits of veteran election officials are alleging that up to 30,000 of these 147 [thousand] ballots are fake,” said Fredericks. “Somebody printed them up on a machine and ran them through the vote counting machines. They’re not real. They’re not attached to anybody.” Another revelation was that the ballots were unfolded and printed on a different paper than the regular absentee ballots, according to Fredericks.

“Number one, they’re on different paper. What kind of paper are they on? Why isn’t it the same paper that everything else is on? Number two, they’re not folded. Well, what do you mean they’re not folded? In order to get an absentee ballot, you have to get it in the mail,” said Fredericks. “Which means that the Department of Elections in Georgia machine folded the ballot, you can’t have a ballot in an envelope that you mail back, or dropbox back, that’s not folded. You either got it folded, or you send it back folded, or both with an envelope. So why aren’t they folded?”

Additionally, 97% of the ballots were supposedly for Joe Biden and Jon Ossoff, and the affidavits suggest that the bubble marks were made by a machine instead of a pencil, explained Fredericks. “The fourth thing is the affidavits say that these bubble marks are not made by an ink pen or a pencil, that they’re made by a machine.”

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-veteran-election-officials-say-30000-fake-ballots-found-in-georgia-audit-theyre-not-real/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jail time is to good for these people.  I have other ideas!  Without a free election we are not a Country.  Keep calling your Sentors and reguest for them to look into this.

• those people deserve to be in prison point and simple.

• So sad that nearly 50% of our nation condones lying, cheating and stealing to win an election.  Is this the new "American way"?

Was John Adams correct when he observed?:

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

• C-R-I-M-I-N-A-L should those affidavits bear out.

• This is how tyrannies run elections.  The election results must be overturned.

The true goal of democrats is to 1st bankrupt the U.S.A., then restructure the country as a 2-class society: Ruler Elites and Peon Slaves – exactly like China, Cuba, North Korea, etc., and all communist tyrannies.   How anyone could not see this is the plan they are following/executing is sad and scary. 

This election must be overturned immediately!

• I take heart in reading your comment..  What is going on escapes Americans who simply can't believe It's happening.  It's like they've spent years studying our country to find the perfect way to infiltrate us in this way.  There is no constitutional answer for how to correct a stolen election!!!!  They control the very system that would oust them....so what's it going to take to right this wrong?  Another election is not the answer, we've seen that they will just do it again like they did in the GA run off election...just more of the same.  This is the only kind of elections we will ever have again...they are even trying to pass laws to make sure of it.  HR 1 crap is designed to help them do this in every election we ever have again.  America will effectively be a "ONE PARTY" system, that is communism friend.  

• With the Florida 'Chad' gambit, that New World Order advocate Al Gore relentlessly pursued until SCOTUS said "enough!", a solution searching for a problem was presented. The plausible lazy way out of election awkwardness was by computer vote tally. Raised concerns about seamless and subtle data base manipulation was discounted for the benefit. Makes you look at cause and effect scenarios a tad more skeptically, doesn't it?

Unwarranted Skepticism of Premises in Theistic Arguments ...

• Jail time for the Supervisor that accepted these ballots... and just maybe the supervisor knows who printed and brought these ballots in to be counted... dwhere is the chain of custody record ...hang the bums who signed for these fraudulent ballots... they didn't arrive in the mail... they weren't folded... and they sure as H didn't fly in on their own.

• That's why 93% of the absentee ballots in Fulton county were adjudicated. The dominion  voting machines can be manipulated just like they did in Venezuela All part of the coup to overthrow Trump.

• Well, now. When they finally dig down to the bottom of this demoncrat cesspool, will anything be done about it? I won't hold my breath, but it's time to stop them and pull that disgusting fraud out of our White House and inaugurate our TRUE President. I'm so sick of this crap I could spit blood.

This reply was deleted.