ADMIN

Already caught cheating, Dems double down - Imgflip

"Six affidavits now, we had four, now it's six. Six affidavits of veteran election officials are alleging that up to 30,000 of these 147 [thousand] ballots are fake," said John Fredericks.

After a judge ordered 145,000 Fulton County absentee ballots to be unsealed, “Outside the Beltway” host John Fredericks explained on Steve Bannon’s “War Room Pandemic” series that Georgia election officials are alleging that up to 30,000 of the ballots are fraudulent. “Six affidavits now, we had four, now it’s six. Six affidavits of veteran election officials are alleging that up to 30,000 of these 147 [thousand] ballots are fake,” said Fredericks. “Somebody printed them up on a machine and ran them through the vote counting machines. They’re not real. They’re not attached to anybody.” Another revelation was that the ballots were unfolded and printed on a different paper than the regular absentee ballots, according to Fredericks.

“Number one, they’re on different paper. What kind of paper are they on? Why isn’t it the same paper that everything else is on? Number two, they’re not folded. Well, what do you mean they’re not folded? In order to get an absentee ballot, you have to get it in the mail,” said Fredericks. “Which means that the Department of Elections in Georgia machine folded the ballot, you can’t have a ballot in an envelope that you mail back, or dropbox back, that’s not folded. You either got it folded, or you send it back folded, or both with an envelope. So why aren’t they folded?”

Additionally, 97% of the ballots were supposedly for Joe Biden and Jon Ossoff, and the affidavits suggest that the bubble marks were made by a machine instead of a pencil, explained Fredericks. “The fourth thing is the affidavits say that these bubble marks are not made by an ink pen or a pencil, that they’re made by a machine.”

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-veteran-election-officials-say-30000-fake-ballots-found-in-georgia-audit-theyre-not-real/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Stacy Abrams and Joe Ossoff need to go to jail... it is not enough to expose the criminal conduct... those benefiting from it and those participating in Election Fraud need to be jailed for the many crimes involved... including lying to law enforcement, obstructing justice, mail fraud and more.

• I've been saying this a long time ago it's not just them it's all of the Obama cronies that need to be in jail including joe biden and his cronies.

• And you were right.

• All corrupt

• Crooks all around us

• It is more than time to get to the bottom of these allegation - in all states!  Every voter, whether Dimwitocrat, Independent or Republican, should want a fair election.

• Warlock and Naybrams. Yes, Who would EVER think the election was RIGGED??? Hahahahahah Dee!

• I just wonder how many of the 75000 absentee ballots Stacy Abrams received for the special election were cast for?

• OVERTURN this stolen election RIGHT NOW!  That is the only solution.  How to make that happen should be the only question seeking a solution in this country.  ANY Democrat who accepts a stolen election just because they want so badly to WIN is not an AMERICAN.  The people in power are globalists and they have perpetriaited a COUP D' ETAT...in the United States of America. Years in the making, all of them aging with nothing to lose they pushed it through any way they could stopping at nothing to take over this country, bring us into dispare, anything to make us ripe for communist takeover and we are watching it happen before our eyes.  They used ole Joe,..he was so compromised that he had no choice but to go along with them, or he and Hunter were going down anyway...He saw what happened to Seth Rich...RETURN THIS COUNTRY TO WTP AND OUR CHOSEN PRESIDENT DJT....nothing short of that will EVER do.

• "OVERTURN this stolen election RIGHT NOW!  That is the only solution.  How to make that happen should be the only question seeking a solution in this country."

As grimly as I find this, I must ask you how this is to be done Constitutionally.

That document is not a mere letter of antiquity or a general guideline.

It is nothing less than the cornerstone of the Peoples will in law.

I would afford you awareness in consolation that through a rectification of states representation, in their reasserted internal sovereignty, and their preeminence to their federal servant, is possible. The Peoples will expressed in periodic or recall vote, referendum and initiative in those states and locales where afforded, petition for judicial redress, exercised free speech even with assembled peaceful protest, are the tools possible for now.

I am more fun when I use pictures.

This reply was deleted.