Replies

• It won't take long for the racists to begin calling him a racist as they do Candace Owens, a black woman who doesn't buy the libtard bullshiite!!!!!!!!!

• Let the State of Ky submit a writ Quo Pro Warranto challenging McConnell's legal claim to be a RESIDENT of KY... the laws of Ky require one to be present in the state for more than 183 days to qualify as a resident.  It is highly likely that he is not in the state for the required lawful time to be legally considered a resident of Ky and therefore would not qualify Constitutionally to be a US Senator from Kentucky.

TIme for the RNC to get on board with their base or look to be replaced... with a revived Republican Party that is responsive to its members not too MONEY alone.  The several State's GOP Governors would do a great service if they called for and CONDUCTED a GOP leadership conference to amend the bylaws and to elect and appoint new leadership in the RNC/GOP organization... throwing out all the RINO's.   We need to separate the wheat from the tares.  

Pres. Trump could be the fulcrum for calling a GOP/RNC leadership conference and from there expand it to a rules and bylaws conference and IF NECESSARY start a new party.... but it would be best if we can get agreement among the current Party leadership to restore the GOP to its conservative roots and to either throw out or seriously senture those who are more Marxist Democrat than traditional  REPUBLICAN.

• President Trump is absolutely correct.  Mitch McConnell is a dumb ass loser.  Mitch McConnell is a huge RINO.  He is in lock step with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.  Mitch McConnell is in the deep state up to his neck.

• mcconnell is a deep state TRAITORon the payroll of Nazi war criminal george soros!!!!!!!!!!

• Don't know if I would have the nerve to say publically what President Trump said, the way he said. Butl, I have known for years that Harry Mitch McConnel is no friend of the 75,000,000 Conservatives who voted for Trump. 

• Sometimes words have to be said that are not as eloquent and polite as we would like...  Sometimes it is necessary to get nasty to obtain the attention and ACTION of those our words are directed. In this case, Sen. McConnell needs to hear what the President has said and too, weigh his words against the Party's base and his political policies. Too, either resign or get on board with the President and his program to resist the Marxist cabal working openly to destroy our economy and government.  Time to separate the wheat from the tares.

• Joseph S. OBiden is busy historically destroying America.  

•  I Knew that neither Biden nor Harris is running this Country and have concluded this week for sure that it is Sodomite Hussein who is directing policy. I didn't know Ba'crack Obama was a ventriloquist among other things and he's pretty good at it, I hardly see his lips moving.

• McConnel needs to go NOW not later...

• Vernon should take the initiative to get the Minnesota Attorney General to sue the MSM for the damages done by the riots, looting, arson, and personal assaults... Billions in damages should be sought.

This reply was deleted.