Replies

• Tell it again it's all there.

• Democrats do NOT turn on each other unless it is part of the PLAN. Biden was put into the presidency as the fall guy for all the unpopular consequences of their agenda. When staunch democrats begin to voice any displeasure with one of their own it is a signal that something new is on the horizon and they are laying the groundwork for it.

Whatever their next move might be, it will certainly be detrimental to and financed by the taxpayers of America.

• Way to go Thomas you nail it

• The Devil and Obama is the president of the United States of America 

• Thomas, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  I couldn't agree more, they are up to no good and joe dementia is merely a bobblehead puppet they will use as the patsy when the time is right for them to do so!!!!!!!!!!

• It doesn`t have anything to do with skin tone. Biden hasn`t done anything for anyone living in North America.

• Biden has done a lot for anyone who's living in the North and that is THE DEVIL IS IN CHARGE 

• Dennis, I agree with one exception, dementia has done much for his family, American marxists, and those who own him but nothing for American citizens!!!!!

• But Biden and the demoncrats has done a lot to Blacks, such as, high unemployment, poor schools, drugs, murders, high crimes, riots, defunding the police, CRT, poverty, broken families, killing babies with abortion, removing God from the public square (schools), and the list goes on. God will judge them all based on the way they exploited Blacks and all poor people.

• Oh! Boy you nail it on the head and that's where the black people want to be but not me because I don't follow their foot steps. 

This reply was deleted.