ADMIN

8738736294?profile=RESIZE_710x

Athletes competing in the U.S. Olympic trials will be allowed to kneel during the national anthem, as well as participate in other “Racial and Social Justice Demonstrations,” according to new guidance from the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee.

The document released Tuesday said that some such demonstrations will be allowed without fear of sanction.

“This Trials guidance defines latitude for athletes to express their personal perspectives on racial and social justice in a respectful way, and without fear of sanction from the USOPC,” a letter from U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee CEO Sarah Hirshland read.

These demonstrations include kneeling or raising fists on the podium or at the start line during the national anthem, according to the released document.

Athletes are allowed to wear clothing and accessories with “Black Lives Matter” or “Trans Lives Matter” slogans, or words such as “equality” or “respect” on them.

read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/us-olympic-committee-gives-green-light-kneeling-anthem-political-statements/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There can be only one response to this ... boycott the Olympics and ostracize its leadership and those athletes who lend their name to this disloyal bunch of Marxists.

• Woke Joke Freak Show. ...............They can stick that and their "Racism" up their Buts. Start saying it to their faces. We HAVE To! 

• here we have a Demon possess guy in the white house and now this it's going to get ugly as the day goes by.

• I am sure this will bring in a pile of money for those participating or trying to participate in the Olympics.  As for me, I would not give this organization one cent.  I will not watch the Olympics and thus will watch no advertisements.  I hope they do not carry our flag in their queer parade at the opening and closing ceremony.  Carry the Fag flag, wear queer chothes, and wrap yourselves in the rainbow colors. Good luck fags.

• The USA Olympic team is funded by the people not the government and if they don't want to stand up for our anthem then the hell don't go I rather see someone finish last but gave all he had for the USA

• With a little luck, maybe these misfits will return without one single medal and be publically scorned as soon as their plane lands.  

• Absolutely not. I've had it with those who hate God and country.

• No, not interested!

Dont watch any sports anymore! Too many athletes doing bad things and standing up for evil!

• Well, that leaves only baseball for me. I won't watch any sport where our flag is disrespected.

• My mother was nominated for the 1936 Olympics and our family followed every Olympic game since then. NO MORE. The US Olympic Committee will allow traitors to stand on the podium and disrespect our anthem and flag is the last straw. Even talk of allowing trans-gender males, otherwise known as transvestites,  compete againt girls is another insult coming from the brains of those who obviously hate this nation.

This reply was deleted.