ADMIN

8738736294?profile=RESIZE_710x

Athletes competing in the U.S. Olympic trials will be allowed to kneel during the national anthem, as well as participate in other “Racial and Social Justice Demonstrations,” according to new guidance from the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee.

The document released Tuesday said that some such demonstrations will be allowed without fear of sanction.

“This Trials guidance defines latitude for athletes to express their personal perspectives on racial and social justice in a respectful way, and without fear of sanction from the USOPC,” a letter from U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee CEO Sarah Hirshland read.

These demonstrations include kneeling or raising fists on the podium or at the start line during the national anthem, according to the released document.

Athletes are allowed to wear clothing and accessories with “Black Lives Matter” or “Trans Lives Matter” slogans, or words such as “equality” or “respect” on them.

read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/us-olympic-committee-gives-green-light-kneeling-anthem-political-statements/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It only takes a few to distract and leads to discouragement then finally disabandonment. This was the basic resolution Pres Jefferson Davis of the CSA had responded to refute the idea by some military officials to free the slaves in order to increase the critical man power of the Confederate Army.  Maybe Jeff had made a point long ago but he did not have the enfluence of the Chicomms into the committee members of the U S Olympics.

• There is no way that I would watch the Olympics - no would I root for any athlete that kneels or wears Black of Trans Lives Matter slogans.  They don't want equality; they want supremacy. The summer olympics are in Japan; so we can't these disgusting people there; but the winter Olympics are still scheduled for Beijing - I think these traitors should just be left there.

• Who are all the people on these Committees?  Who picked them and why?  

• They won't have to fear sanctions from the USOPC...but they need to fear sanctions from the American public. This American doesn't watch or support athletes/organizations/teams who disrespect our country, our flag, our National Anthem, or any other aspect of America. These pampered, narcissistic, people or groups are not worthy of our support!

• Gave up on thje NFL, NCAA, MLB, and OLYMPIC TEAM>>>>who gives a crap?

• This is a big shame for all the GOOD American Olympic people to have to put up with a few ideots.

• I wish it was only a few idiots,  even the so called good ones will participate to make sure they are not marked racists or whatever!

This reply was deleted.