ADMIN

9633093688?profile=RESIZE_710x

A Marine who says he saved a baby in Kabul by lifting the infant over the walls outside Hamid Karzai International Airport is now under investigation for appearing on stage with former President Donald Trump at a recent political rally in Georgia.

Lance Cpl. Hunter Clark was one of nearly 6,000 U.S. troops tasked with guarding the airport last month as thousands of desperate people tried to get in to escape the Taliban. On Sept. 25, Clark appeared on stage with Trump for just under a minute at a “Save America Rally” in Perry, Georgia.

Clark quickly introduced himself as “the guy that pulled the baby over the wall,” adding that “it’s definitely probably one of the greatest things I’ve done in my entire life.” 

The Marine continued, saying “I just want to thank all the support from all y’all. It really means a lot and I’m glad to be home now.”

Clark did not specify when he pulled a baby over the wall at Hamid Karzai International Airport. After this story was first published, Clark’s command told Task & Purpose that he was not the Marine shown in an Aug. 19 viral video hoisting an infant above the razor wire outside the airport.

The 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit cannot confirm if Clark is one of the other Marines in that video, said Capt. Kelton J Cochran, a spokesman for the 24th MEU. Cochran also noted that there were several incidents during the evacuation of Afghans handing children to U.S. troops.

Now Clark’s command is looking into whether he violated the military’s ban on active-duty troops engaging in partisan political activity.

“The 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) has initiated a command investigation regarding LCpl Hunter Clark’s attendance at the event last weekend to determine if any DoD policies were violated,” Cochran said. “Any details pertaining to this incident are not releasable while the investigation is being conducted.”

read more here: https://taskandpurpose.com/news/marine-investigated-trump-rally/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The GOP is to wrapped up in its own self interest to be of use and the other Party is Self Destructing with hatred, so the Sovereign Citizens are once more endowed to take charge and control of its Own Nation.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Damned if you do and Damned if you don't. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We have been told if we are Trump supporters, we are terrorists. We live in dangerous times, these tyrants want to rule......not govern.

• We need a short lived Robespierre moment . They are no doubt in the process of overthrowing us.

• That's Jere Peacock. 

Lynn

• Not so unusual for Our Government. For anyone interested in a time consuming search, check into the death of Here Peacock, author of Valhalla. He wrote a New book about Vietnam/Gulf of Tonkin/China Sea Oil Reserves, in the late 60's and though previously published, was blocked from this publication. Five copies were distributed up and down the Coast, and Five Homes burned to the ground. Here was found dead in his VW Bug at the SeaTac Airport with a shotgun between his legs, head blown off, shoes and mittens on. Odd isn't it. I was one among many who read the copy. Governor Tom McCall's Grandson also stayed in the house at the time of its burning. He was a Marine.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The troops get treated like criminals and the top brass gets a pass.  This country is in hell.  Time to fight back.  

• Are you kidding me?? This Marine being investigated for engaging in partisan political activity??  And we have General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, sitting down with Bob Woodward who is writing a book,  describing in detail his hatred of the former President--even to the point of going behind his back to say he would warn our enemy, China, IN ADVANCE, if Donald Trump took any action against China.  To me, this is treason!  The Military is investigating the wrong man!

• That's a Mega- dose of hypocrisy,  isn't it. 

• BiteMe's Nazi's are on the loose...beware, be very aware.

This reply was deleted.