Replies

• Yes, we have a threat to our REPUBLIC!!!!!  The threat comes from leftist jerks like this "professor", the devildemocommiecrat party, the gop establishment TRAITORS, "woke" corporations, the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists, hollywierd, and "woke" professional athletes!!!!!!!!!!

• If there is unjustice, we the people demand justice by all means necessary. We all know that President Donald J. Trump won the election in a landslide and that the election was stolen from him. How else would we want to restore justice if not by enforcing it? It is shocking to me that 83% of Americans are brainwashed enough to say that they don't want justice and fair elections.

• Paul, don't pay any attention to "polls" put out by the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists!!!!!  They do nothing buy lie to advance their satanic agenda!!!!!!I Yes, there is a threat to our REPUBLIC, it comes from the devildemocommiecrat party, the gop establishment TRAITORS, big tech oligarchs, the soros cabal of satanic globalist billionaires, "woke" corporations, and leftist professional athletes!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah, the violent threats are from you corrupt demoncrats!!!!

• I think he needs a dictionary.  We are a republic...... NOT a democracy.

This reply was deleted.