ADMIN

When you're so woke you bring back segregation independent.co.uk Harvard  will host its first ever black only graduation ceremony - WOW !! SERIOUSLY  ?!! - )

A Washington university established a housing program for black students to examine their culture separate from the influence of other races, according to the program's description on the school's website.

Western Washington University transformed the fourth floor of its Alma Clark Glass Hall into Black Affinity Housing, the website states.

"The program explores and celebrates the diversity of Black and African American people and culture , with historical and contemporary context," its description reads.

read more:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/university-western-washingtion-black-affinity-housing

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the clarification!

• Segregation Orwellian Defined!

• What ! and whites not allowed? Is this not allowed by the constitution?

• The ultimate delusion... when one can not see such open hypocrisy the entire paradigm for society becomes arbitrary and counter-intuitive ... embracing the very evil society abhors.  America has reached the point of no return when our major institutions of advanced education embrace such folly.  

• I am sick of these dumb-asses!!!  white folks beware......

1. I think it should be all others beware.  Whites have had enough of this bs.  The corner we are being pushed into is getting very crowded and uncomfortable.
This reply was deleted.