ADMIN

Image - 613716] | FAIL / Epic Fail | Know Your Meme

Amid rumors of a video that shows a student being targeted during a diversity lesson at Boise State University, administrators have abruptly suspended all of the school’s general education classes called “University Foundations 200: Foundations of Ethics and Diversity.”

“We have been made aware of a series of concerns, culminating in allegations that a student or students have been humiliated and degraded in class on our campus for their beliefs and values,” states a March 16 memo from President Marlene Tromp to the campus community.

“This is never acceptable; it is not what Boise State stands for; and we will not tolerate this behavior,” Tromp stated. “…Given the weight of cumulative concerns, we have determined that, effective immediately, we must suspend UF 200.”

read more:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/university-abruptly-suspends-diversity-classes-students-have-been-humiliated-and-degraded/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Added update! The chancellor of Boise State has since found a way financially to keep those classes to the end of the term!  After all, she was for them in the first place!

since the legislature is against the classes, it is hoped the classes will not be on the schedule of classes for next year!

Only through prayer, parent and taxpayer  pleas, letters, phone calls, and demonstrations can this be forever stopped. 
    yes, I'll be writing. My son got his bachelors and his MBA at Boise State. It was a much better institution then, and it wasn't that long ago!

• Should be suspended everywhere...nothing but Marxist BS...

• The Idaho State Legislators discussed and debated those classes being taught at Boise State.  They determined those classes were using $400,000 of their total budget. They then withdrew that amount from the university budget, and gave the $400,000 to a different Idaho college that has not given in to having those type of classes. One legislator said afterward that they didn't want Idaho's students to be indoctrinated.  "It's the Idaho way!" She added.

Thank God for a great legislative body! Yes, there are some liberal interlopers, but they are in the minority!

This was great news!

• Well at least 1 University has seen the light. 

• Dems. are using racism as a gyuisefor theor Communist Revolution. Their fascistic bullying techniques have to be ignored as it is C.C.P. styled B.S. They plan to bully us into submission.

We need MOBS of pissed of moms going to te school board and tell tem they are sexually and ,mentally MESSING WITH YOUR CHILDREN!!! ESPECIALLY THE WHITE ONES!!!............What in the Hell kind of mothers are you!!!!. Libs would do it in asecond. GO MOMS.THEY CAN'T TOUCH YOU!!........Hit them witrh a dose of their own.......EVERYWHERE!!   DOWN WITH THE MARXIST REVOLUTION!!! SAY IT!

• So many of the lib demonstrators are paid to be there!  Money talks‼️‼️

• This reply was deleted.
  • Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

• It is coming for them all, my hope.

• SURPRISE. You could have asked anyone how kids would feel about this. DEMS ARE  MORONS. All they want is SEGRATION which they bitched about for yours. If my kids were still in school I can guarantee you my butt would be sitting outside their school to ensure thye were not going to any classes with the name diversity.

This reply was deleted.