Replies

• I am nearing the end of the road of this journey of life, but after being witness to over seventy five years of all attempts to force "Equalizations and Reparations" resulting from the initiation of "Slavery" onto this Continent prior to the creation of Our Nation, resulting in the "Media, Politically, Manipulated, Driven Division Separation Hatred" against being descended from European Ancestry, why I die and go to Heaven, the first thing I'm gonna do is look up Old Abe and ask him, "Boy, just what the Hell were you thinking?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I cannot believe this black #itch is in congress.  Who ever elected her to office.  They must be proud.  I am not a racists, but she can turn me into one just be being in congress.

• Like all of the satanic left she is full of hatred for anything not satanic!!!!!!!!!!

• Cori Bush is the type when wished "Merry Christmas", responds " I prefer Happy Holidays."  Then it is so wonderful to explain "Holiday" is derived from "Holy Day", and watch her head explode! I saw this and passed it on as it was so fitting.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• It's Christmas they hate, she is probably celebrating the fake, made up, nonexistent in Africa......kwanza!

kwanza is like fortune cookies....only exist in America 

• They are stupid idiots who hate America so much that they do anything to destroy our country.To all this idiots I say my country is "One Nation Under God With Library and Justices For All "

• may she wake up to a visit from clark griswold

• it's funny when a woman defends islam since the koran condones degrading woman.

• As far as I'm concerned, black and brown women who are stupid like her can go to Afrika and be Muslims!

• Democrats are Anti-Christian...............They are Legion. Anyone out there STILL needing more proof of it?

This reply was deleted.