ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Chuck needs to realize that he is going to hell to if he doesn't receive Jesus as his Lord and savior. For him to speak like this it shows me where he stands.

• i'm shocked that a subscriber to separation of church and state would admit to the existence of heaven

• HMMmmmmm........VARY INTERESTING....AND STUPID!

• It's not for any person to know or say where another goes & what date awaits beyond death...

That said, it's certainly within our ken to say when a speaker -- in this case Schumer -- is a sick, degenerate, filthy piece of garden slug poop...his knowledge base in all things non-political is on the same order as a Neanderthal trying to discuss bizarre states in the Quantum Universe...which is to say he knows nothing about much of anything.

• What would Chuckie know about heaven?

• NOT MUCH SINCE HE THINKS RUTH IS IN HER GRAVE IN HEAVEN----WHAT AN IDIOT! 

WHAT PURPOSE IS A GRAVE IN HEAVEN CHUCKY!

• Zip, zero, zilch, nada.

• Hey, Chuckie: graves are on earth, not in heaven. Besides, I don't think she's in heaven; she certainly earned eternity in hell because of her evil beliefs and rulings.

• You allow even one of God's babies to be killed you ain't going to heaven. 

This reply was deleted.