ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They became violent and the woman should have first called 911 and then become violent herself. I would have had that communist cunt on the ground punching the hell on her face for doing that to my child. When I get that angry I better have a friend close to stop me because someone doing this shit to my child would cause me to lose it and possibly kill.

• She should call the police for the Assult and Battary.Β 

• why is this a surprise , she probably is a card carrying member of the margaret sanger butt kissing whack a baby at all cost club.Β 

• This type of interaction makes me sad and angry.Β  God help us all if Trump doesn't win the 2nd term.Β 

• It will get worse when Trump wins.

• When Trump wins the WH in 2020...the hammer is going to come down on the corrupt politicians on both sides of the aisle. It's already happening. The "crimes against humanity" is going to shock the World..

• It will get worse than that if he loses. Democrats.Leftists/ProgsΒ  are the enemy within,NO DOUBT!

• Why the surprize? This is the tactics of the Demorats . The first thing the mother should have done is call the police, the thieving demorat stole the kids sign, stole the Trump cap and threw it over the fence. Antifa training showing through !

• When it's okay to belt a woman in the jaw.........................

• Why is this woman not being charged with felony child abuse?Β  Because the people with TDS are considered mentally ill and there is not enough room for them in the mental institutions...

This reply was deleted.