ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Unfortunately, most Conservatives are more mature & restrained, but this is getting old progressive losers!Β  I personally wouldn't have waited I would of grabbed her trachea & yanked it outa her throat!

• Because DEMOCRATS are TOTALITARIANS!! Child abuse is fine if you're a lib!!!!

• What a PIG. Coward could not even pick on someone her own size. Have her arrested for asault of a minor. FAT PIG

• Wouldn't you just love to hold this fat hog down and let this great little Trump supporter jamb the hat up her grotesque chubby ass?

• Why are they not charged with the crimes they are committing? Why are they not being punished to the full extent of the law?

• Because they ARE the Deep State and all in bed together, covering each others asses to the final end game, one world communism!!!!

• No such thing, my friend! Trump and we the people, Trump's totally loyal supporters, stand in the way of one world communism.

• Yes, we do stand in the way of one world communism, but it doesn't stop the idiots from trying to bring it about.. By not arresting these "Thugs" only contributes to their cause......

• IF YOU ARE ENJOYING WATCHING THIS THANK A TEACHER!

• Wonder if the teacher we thank is forced to join the Marxist NEA. I'm sure maby folks wonder why a teacher enabled people to watch the Demorat abuse of a childΒ 

This reply was deleted.