ADMIN

Hollywood Erupts After Soleimani Airstrike: 'Hitler Did the Same ...

The January U.S. drone strike in Iraq that killed top Iranian general Qassem Soleimani and nine other people represented a violation of international law, a U.N. human rights investigator said on Monday.

The United States has failed to provide sufficient evidence of an ongoing or imminent attack against its interests to justify the strike on Soleimani's convoy as it left Baghdad airport, said Agnes Callamard, U.N. special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions.

The attack violated the U.N. Charter, Callamard wrote in a report calling for accountability for targeted killings by armed drones and for greater regulation of the weapons.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8495837/U-N-expert-deems-U-S-drone-strike-Irans-Soleimani-unlawful-killing.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gentle readers in my not so humble opinion if the United Nations is unhappy with President Donald John Trump and his America First policy they should go find another country to move their headquarters to after all that building of theirs is on prime Manhatten real estate and could be turned into a very expensive buiding after all President Donald John Trump does have some real estate experience. I am not going to mention that most of the United Nations’ employees are not United States citizens no the MP-5 sub-machine guns that were brought illegally into the United States for their police force.

• 0, the 0ne wh0 c0ould walk on H20.

• I could be wrong, and if I am please correct me, but I don't recall the UN condemning Obama's undeclared wars much less the drone strike that killed Anwar al-Awlaki (an American citizen) in Yemen. The UN has no credibility on terrorism. None.

• Trump works with liberalism (mad dog, bolton, pelosi, etc) ... someone must tell him exorcism is a movie, it doesn't work in real life.

• Really I am an old soldier and I am cursed with an eidetic memory we regard John Robert Bolton as a fornicating nut job who makes even my most battle hardened friends shudder because he always wants to get into another war and that fool has never had to pay the butcher bill for! As for James Norman Mattis I have found him to be a very intellenget man unfortunately he has delusions of grandure he foegot that President Donald John Trump out ranked him! As for Nancy Patricia Pelosi would it be too unkind of me to mention her old driver who was a spy for the for the organs of state security of state security of the People's Republic of China. I suppose the Army spent too much time teaching me to fight the Russians. 

Why did Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin change the name of the K.G.B.  (Committee for State Security) S.V.R.(Federation Security Service) because the people from the G.R.U. (Russian Military Intelligence) told me they called the K.G.B. the gang of clumsy bandits. The people from the G.R.U. whoreally do have a sense of humor.  I have spent my whole life since I was seventeen years old in the military and law enforcement and I have lost count of the number of times I sworn an Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic. I will be the first person to tell you that I have a divergent sense of humor that borders on the sick, perverted and utterly twisted. When reality exceeds my sick, perverted and utterly twisted sense of humor exponentially I really start to worry. For years I have referred to the Washington Post as Pravda on the Potomac then I find out that their Moscow bureau is headquartered in the old Pravda building. In Russian Pravda means “truth” who says the pig farmers don’t have a sense of humor and how is that for real Russian collusion? By the way Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin and Federation Security Service organs of state security were trying to interfere in the 2016 election in favor of former secretary of state Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton. Hey Vlad your boys really messed up that one!

• Get out of the UN and get those hating dictator loving criminals out of our land 

• BS! Soleimani had deliberately targeted US forces and President Trump stopped him.

• Everyone just take a look at the US today and compare it to the disaster it was only 3 1/2 years ago. It is clearly so much better today. Trump ended the chaos of the obummer years, rebuilt the economy, and unified the country. No doubt he will win in a landslide in November 2020 again.

• F the UN......did hijacking planes into our Twin Towers and Pentagon VIOLATE INTERNATIONAL LAW?  How about when jjihadist terrorists blow up malls, trains, airports etc??? THE UN CHARTER IS A LOAD OF BS AND IS USED TO THROTTLE THE U.S. FROM PROTECTING ITSELF.  Time to get that rat hole out of the U.S. and NY ......the UN should be moved around the planet like the OLYMPICS........EVERY 4 YRS GO TO ANOTHER NATION.  IT COULD START WITH MOVING THE UN TO SOMALIA, THEN IRAN, MAYBE MONGOLIA......AND THEN ON AND ON ACROSS THE OTHER 180 NATIONS.  THE UN IS BLATANTLY ANTI U.S. and should be treated as a hostile entity, like HAMAS, ALQUIDA, ANTIFA, CAIR, LARAZA ETC.  

• We need to get out of the UN. They all hate America. Soleimany was responsible for many acts of terror, and the useless UN wants to punish us. If it wasn't for our money, there would be no UN.

This reply was deleted.