Replies

• That also takes too long!!! We don't have enough states signed on!

• That is why it is important that our leaders like Pres. Trump and Sen. Cruz, Secretary Pompeo, and the like all push for an Article V Convention... using their influence to get the number of States required to petition Congress...  and or taking the existing petitions going all the way back in time until the requisite number of open petitions are counted and credited... as there are enough open petitions (not canceled) to demand a Convention... 

If Congress refuses let the States meet without them... and let the first order o their business be to pass and ratify an Amendment while in Convention to recall the current government and set term limits and elections for a new government.  Article 5 of the Constitution is our last check on a runaway government.

However, none of this can happen without the support of men like Pres. Trump and others ... willing to lead and resource the project to hold the Article 5 Convention... America can recover if we use all of our Constitutional means to restore Constitutional Government... including reforms to our election process. 

• We are being invaded and the Nation sits paralyzed for lack of leadership... Our military has betrayed their Constitutional Oath and refuses to act to restore Constitutional Government.  Years of neglect and apathy are now taking their toll... and there are very few parties involved that do not bear significant responsibility for our present condition.  Our Leaders are a joke... all of them.  There can be no excuse for refusing to acknowledge the Election Fraud and even less excuse for ignoring the COUP ... the internal betrayal and Marxist invasion taking place.  It will only get worse if left to fester and continue...

There will be no Nation to save by the time the 2024 Election comes around... and anyone putting their faith in that hoax of a plan deserves what they are about to receive... RIGGED ELECTIONS will not return Constitutional Government to America.  The idea that any future election will not be rigged is STUPID... and now we know what Forrest Gump meant when he said "Stupid is as stupid does."

• God bless you Sir, and thank you for your service.  I see no act other than a full blown second American Revolution to clean this country out !  Many years ago while Obama was in the White House there was a movement that was run by a retired military officer (high rank) who wanted patriots to come to DC - surround  Congress and not let them out until they signed a letter of resignation or be hanged.  I went, and there were less than 150 of us.  Good luck in getting  most Americans away from their TV and keyboards.  That is about all they are capable for.

• I don't have the physical ability nor the financial means to go hang out in washington d c 

• That would be MG Valley... who's still engaged in the fight but like many of us finds the American Public fickled... wanting liberty and security they are not ready to do what it takes to have either... 

• Agree, the citizens seem to have forgotten HOW WE got a free country!

• Ron ... I first heard about the COS from Mark Levin. I would love to see him involved.

• I agree...

The COS has become one of the remaining legal and peaceful means for reforms to be obtained... it is a risky proposition as our Constitution is open to radical change if the COS and its members do not take care to limit the number and types of Amendments offered.  Ratification still takes 3/4ths of the States Legislatures to approve any Amendments offered up by the Convention which could either be a blessing or shut down any progress where radical Amendments are stymied and rejected. 

Let us hope that whatever is done that it is done quickly... before the ire, and anger spills over and there is blood in the streets.

This reply was deleted.