ADMIN

UN Funds Migrant Wave Flooding To The U.S.

Image tagged in united nations,un,politics - Imgflip

The U.S.-funded United Nations is providing cash to help job-seeking migrants trek up through South America, Central America, and Mexico, says Todd Bensman at the Center for Immigration Studies.

“It is definitely organized,” Bensman told Breitbart News on Monday during a reporting trip to Tapachula in southern Mexico, where migrants arrive after crossing Central America:

They’re giving money out at way-stations up and down the [migrant] trail … There’s a process [in Tapachula]: You get your Mexican [visa] papers, then you go to the UN building next door, get an appointment, and they interview you and look at your situation…  It’s not big money, and not all of them get it, but enough get it to sustain them so they don’t have to go home, and so they can go on to the next way station.

Bensman tweeted a video of the migrants waiting for payments:

The funding helps poor migrants from Africa and Asia survive the deadly and brutal trek through South American, over the Darien Gap, through Central America, and into Mexico. Without the UN-provided money, many of the migrants risk going without food, shelter, or short-distance transport.

read more:
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/01/18/exclusive-un-funds-migrant-wave-to-the-u-s/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Get rid of this nasty organization, it is useless, harmful!

• The U.N. is our enemy !

• Withdraw from the U.N. and kick it out of our country.  It is nothhing but a Communist organziation!  Never, never, never should it be able to interfer with our laws. 

• I,m waiting for one of those "Un Invited" to do harm to a top Democrate or a member of their family . I wonder what their reaction will be ?

• The U.N. is the  Goebbelists Mt. Olympus. They are an enemy to humanity and must be abolished!

• If you have no viable replacement for Trump that America could stand behind, then stop with the complaints.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Knowingly providing aid and comfort to a belligerent invasion is an act of war... as defined by US and international law, compacts, and conventions. By default, an undeclared state of war exists along our Southern Border. Our members of Congress and the Administration may be committing high crimes, by aiding and abetting the invasion.  Congress is facilitating the invasion with taxpayer monies and the Administration is refusing to properly secure and enforce our Southern border. Our Federal Government is ignoring the current laws regulating immigration and National Security.

It is past time that the GOP submits an Act declaring a state of war exists... along our Southern Border.  A state of war between the USA and any soverign who aids or abets the alien breach of our Southern Border.  Congress should provide statutory notice to all parties and the world, declaring a state of war shall exist between the USA and any nations providing aid or transit to belligerent aliens seeking to breach our Southern Border.  America must defend against the asymmetrical invasion along our Southern border now, while we still have a nation.

A nation that is unwilling to defend its borders ceases to be a soverign nation... A Congress that permits such an invasion is a rouge Congress and is in breach of the Law.

• I bet if our people would do the same to the south those countries would be screaming bloody murder. And you Ron are 100 % right with your answer.

• Read what I posted... Congress must act not the President... I never said the president had to ask for an act of war ... it is up to McCarthy or McConnel to draft an Act of War Resolution and place it on Congress's agenda for a vote.  If Congress will not act on their bill... then we must vote them out of office.

This reply was deleted.